Tamiami Trail Accident Lawyer
Being severely injured in a car accident on the Tamiami Trail and other Florida roads is hardly unusual. If you were hurt in a Tamiami Trail car crash, then you will likely want the advice of the best Fort Myers car accident attorney. You owe it to not only yourself but your loved ones as well.
Often you will need professional legal help to hold responsible parties accountable. That is where the Fort Myers car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm can help. Our Tamiami Trail accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have helped Florida car accident victims since 1963 and we are here for you in Fort Myers as well. Call us at 239-777-9954 for your free no-risk consultation.Tamiami Trail
The Tamiami Trail is the southernmost part of the US Highway 41. It is a 275 miles long highway that connects Florida State Road 60 in Tampa and US 1 in Miami. Beginning in Tampa it passes through Fort Myers, to extend down to Naples before turning to Miami as a west-east highway. In Fort Myers, it is also known as South Cleveland Avenue.
When it comes to an accident, Tamiami Trail is infamous as the second-deadliest in the whole United States, just behind US 1, also in Florida. From 2006 to 2015, there have been 772 fatalities on the Tamiami Trail. With its narrow lanes and congested traffic, especially during the rush hour, this road is a danger with reckless and aggressive drivers, as well as innocent people around them.Tamiami Trail Accidents
Accidents on Tamiami Trail could include one of the following types of accidents:
- Rear-end car accidents and injuries on Tamiami Trail
- Fort Myers T-bone car accidents and injuries on Tamiami Trail
- Tamiami Trail car accidents with Uber and Lyft drivers in Fort Myers
- Lane change car accidents in Fort Myers on Tamiami Trail
- Tamiami Trail road rage car accidents in Fort Myers
- Sideswipe and merging Fort Myers accidents on Tamiami Trail
- Head-on collisions in Fort Myers on Tamiami Trail
- Tamiami Trail distracted driving Fort Myers car accidents
- Car accidents with motorcycles in Fort Myers on Tamiami Trail
- Fort Myers construction zone car crashes on Tamiami Trail
- Truck accidents with cyclists on Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers
- Truck accidents on Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers
- Fort Myers car accidents with pedestrians on Tamiami Trail
- Car accidents with cyclists in Fort Myers on Tamiami Trail
If you have suffered injuries in another type of accident, you should consult with a top Fort Myers car accident attorney to determine if you may be entitled to compensation. You will need to understand not only the law but also issues of insurance coverages which can be confusing and complex. Call our Fort Myers accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm for a free consultation and allow us the opportunity to help you.Tamiami Trail Accident Lawyers in Fort Myers
Here at the Wolfson Law Firm we have helped Florida car accident victims for more than 55 years. Our bilingual accident attorneys have helped car accident victims obtain compensation for all the medical bills, medical devices bills, pain, suffering, stress and emotional pain, lost earnings, wrongful death, funeral costs, and other injury-related costs and expenses.
The Wolfson Law Firm is situated in The Summerlin Center,15050 Elderberry Lane, # 4-4, Fort Myers, FL 33907. Call us now on 239-777-9954. Our consultations are free. We don't ask for fees until we recover for you. We also serve the surrounding communities of Naples, Everglades City, Pelican Bay, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Plantation Island, Alva, Saint James City, Naples Manor, Boca Grande, Lehigh Acres, Bokeelia, Island Walk, Sanibel, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Captiva, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, Pineland, North Fort Myers, Pine Ridge, Golden Gate, Lely Resort, Goodland, Immokalee, Chokoloskee, Lely, Vineyards, Orangetree, Naples Park, Ochopee, Verona Walk, Ave Maria, East Naples and North Naples.