Tamiami Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
People injured in slip and fall accidents should contact the best Tamiami slip and fall accident lawyer. At the Wolfson Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys help people injured in slip and fall accidents. We work to recover monetary damages that accident victims desperately need to pay for their medical treatment and replace wages that they lost because they were unable to work. We represent your interests with insurance companies to help you get the best settlement possible. We take care of the phone calls, paperwork, and negotiation so that you can spend your time getting better. Slip and fall accident victims should call the Wolfson Law Firm. We offer a free consultation where you can ask questions and learn what your rights are. Find out how we can help you today by calling 305-285-1115.Are Slip and Fall Accidents Serious?
No one leaves their home, thinking they might get hurt that day. Yet slip and fall accidents can happen at any time. Unsuspecting shoppers can slip on floor mats that aren't secure or walking through entryways that are slippery from rainwater. Spilled drinks on restaurant floors or in mall walkways create slipping hazards when they aren't cleaned up.
People who slip and fall can experience minor injuries such as muscle strains, sprains, and bruises. Severe injuries can happen if you hit your head on the floor, a countertop, or a shelf. These falls can lead to excessive pressure on your brain, resulting in blood clots, bleeding, and fluid build-up. These types of traumatic brain injuries require immediate medical attention. You may have to stay in the hospital and undergo treatment while you are recovering from a severe brain injury. Most people cannot afford the high cost of hospital stays and medical treatment for such an extensive injury. If you or someone in your family is facing mounting medical bills from a slip and fall accident, you need to call the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 for help.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm in Tamiami
With a population of 58,250 people, Tamiami is a residential community with plenty of neighborhoods, schools, and parks. It is also home to Florida International University, one of the largest universities in Florida. Students can enjoy its many coffee shops, restaurants, and city parks.
Victims injured in a slip and fall accident in Tamiami have rights. Speak a personal injury attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm to find out what legal options are available to recover monetary damages to pay for your medical bills and lost wages. Our Tamiami slip and fall accidents attorneys help victims injured in a variety of accidents including;
- Tamiami attorney for a victim injured in a slip and fall accident
- Slip and fall injury caused by a wet shopping mall entryway in Miami
- Lawyer for a victim injured in a Publix grocery store slip and fall accident
- Convenience store slip and fall accident injury in Tamiami
- Attorney for a victim injured in an outdoor mall slip and fall accident
- Tamiami lawyer for slip and fall accident injury in a nursing home
- Victim injured in a slip and fall accident caused by spilled liquid in a grocery store aisle
- Broken pavement trip and fall injury in a Miami parking lot
- Miami attorney for slip and fall accident injury in a Tamiami restaurant
- Shopping center trip and fall accident injury attorney in Tamiami
- Tamiami resident injured when falling in a poorly lit stairwell
- Lawyer for Miami accident victim injured in an elevator slip and fall accident
- Tamiami grocery store slip and fall accident caused by a leaking freezer
- Victim injured in a trip and fall accident on an uneven floor in a department store
- Attorney for a victim injured in an escalator slip and fall injury accident in Miami
The Wolfson Law Firm has represented injured victims of slip and fall accidents since 1963. Our Miami slip and fall lawyers work tirelessly to help those who were injured get the money they need for medical treatment and continuing care. Our Tamiami slip and fall attorneys will listen to your side of the story, take the time to review your case, and let you know what legal options you may have. We offer a free consultation and never charge a fee for our services unless we settle your case. Find out what your rights are today by calling the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115.