Opa Locka Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Were you hurt from a fall at a friend’s house? Are you stressed out over mounting medical bills that you can’t afford to pay? If you were injured in a slip and fall accident at a friend’s house, grocery store, or restaurant, you need to call the best Opa Locka slip and fall accident attorney.
Wolfson & Leon helps people who were hurt while falling, involved in car crashes, or injured in other types of accidents. Our Miami slip and fall lawyers work to get you the best settlement possible so that you can pay for your medical bills and continue to get the care that you need. We represent your best interests when negotiating with insurance companies or defending your case in court. Call us for a free analysis of your case. Find out what your next step should be by calling Wolfson & Leon at 305-285-1115.What Happens if I Fall at a Friend’s House?
If you have a fall at a friend’s house, you may be less inclined to file a claim. Injured victims may feel guilty because they don’t want to get their friends in trouble. But if you sustained severe injuries, you may be on the hook for costly medical bills for an accident that wasn’t your fault. Just remember that claims are filed against the insurance company.
There are also many factors that a personal injury lawyer will look at, such as who owns the property If your friend rents a home or apartment, the property owner may have responsibility for your injury. This is known as premise liability. Factors considered include;
- Was the accident the result of a condition that a person would not reasonably expect? Did you fall because the railings in the stairwell were loose or step broken?
- Were the property owner’s actions reasonable? If there was a known danger, was there signage? How long was the hazardous condition known?
- Did the owner violate the law? Were any repairs or improvements made up to code?
You may be wondering what your legal options are if you were hurt in a slip and fall accident. When you call Wolfson & Leon, they can answer your questions and advise you of your rights. Contact Wolfson & Leon today at 305-285-1115.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm in Opa Locka
Originally founded back in 1926 by famed aviator Glenn Curtiss, Opa Locka has a vast and storied past. Its architecture shows a heavy influence from the Moorish Revivial period. Soon after its start, the city was devastated by a hurricane and never fully recovered.
Opa Locka continues to experience extreme economic decline and crime. Currently, Opa Locka has 16,426 residents and is a racially diverse community. The median average income is $16,271, with almost 51% of the population lives at or below the poverty level. The homeownership rate is slightly under 29%.
Wolfson & Leon helps victims hurt in a variety of slip and fall accidents such as;
- Opa Locka attorney for a victim injured in a slip and fall accident
- Slippery sidewalk slip and fall accident injury in Miami
- Opa Locka convenience store slip and fall injury accident lawyer
- Cluttered walkway trip and fall injury attorney in Miami
- Opa Locka resident hurt when falling down a poorly-lit stairwell in Miami
- Lawyer for a victim injured when slipping on spilled liquid in a Miami grocery store
- Customer injured while slipping in a wet entryway in an Opa Locka apartment building
- Traumatic brain injury resulting from a slip and fall accident in a grocery store in Miami
- Opa Locka attorney for a coffee shop slip and fall injury
- Slip and fall accident in a fast food restaurant in Opa Locka
- Miami trip and fall injury accident caused by torn carpeting in a department store
- Broken bone injury from a fall down a slippery step in Miami
- Opa Locka injury resulting from defective playground equipment
- Miami lawyer for a shopping mall slip and fall in a busy food court
- Sidewalk trip and fall injury in Opa Locka
People hurt in slip and fall accidents should contact Wolfson & Leon for guidance. Our skilled personal injury attorneys analyze your claim and let you know what your legal options are – for free. If you have a case, they will file your paperwork, talk to the insurance company, and work out a settlement on your behalf. You spend time getting better, instead of stressing out over high medical bills. You can speak to a personal injury attorney today by calling Wolfson & Leon at 305-285-1115.