Marco Island Auto Accident Lawyer
Marco Island is a small city in Southwest Florida with small streets that would make you think auto accidents are not common here, but that’s not true. There are at least 100 car crashes per year, with more than 50 injured folks. Fatalities are not as common.
If you or a loved one of yours is among the injured, then you need the advice of a Marco Island personal injury attorney to help you determine your eligibility to claim financial compensation for your damages. You need to receive the first advice right after the accident because that's the time when you can gather valuable evidence and avoid saying something that could be used against you later.
If you were not severely injured, here is what you should do first:
- Report the case, take care of your and other people's safety. That's most important at that moment.
- Take videos and photos. The vehicles will be removed soon. This is the perfect time to take as many videos and photos as possible before losing the opportunity to gather this valuable evidence.
- Cooperate with police but be careful what you say. Show willingness to help them find the truth, but do not incriminate yourself.
- Do not talk to insurance company representatives. They know how to ask tricky questions that lead to answers that could be used against you.
- Do not accept any quick offers made by insurance companies. That will rarely be enough to cover all your expenses and losses.
- Call a Marco Island car accident lawyer. You are in the middle of a financial recovery battle already, so you need professional help.
Even if the accident happened a while ago, if you haven’t taken any legal action to recover, it is not too late. In most cases you have four years to claim damages recovery, so feel free to call our Marco Island auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. We offer free consultations at (239) 777-9954. We don’t ask for fees until we recover damages for you.Marco Island Auto Accidents
The small city of Marco Island has the same car accidents as any other Florida city; hence our Marco Island personal injury lawyers can assist people like you in the capacity of:
- Marco Island road rage car accident lawyer
- Marco Island Lyft driver car accident lawyer
- Sideswipe and merging car accidents lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island wrongful death car accident lawyer
- Marco Island Uber car accident lawyer
- Marco Island bridges car accident lawyer
- Marco Island car crash lawyer
- Head-on collisions lawyer in Marco Island
- Left turn car accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island rear-end car collision lawyer
- Rollover car accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island motorcyclist collision lawyer
- Pedestrian injury accident lawyer in Marco Island
- Marco Island T-bone car accident lawyer
- Drunk driving car accident injury lawyer in Marco Island
These accidents result in many types of personal injuries, such as:
- Brain damages
- Head injuries
- Broken ribs
- Broken limbs
- Back injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Broken bones
- Ankle injuries
- Facial injuries
- Neck injuries
- Hip injuries
Our Marco Island accident lawyers understand the uniqueness and beauty of Marco Island. Most people who live or visit there are enjoying a peaceful and relaxing time with loved ones. The last thing they think of is a serious injury or wrongful death from a Marco Island car accident due to the recklessness and carelessness of another driver. But when it happens, you will want to contact the best Marco Island car accident lawyer you can find. That makes sense so do your research.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers have helped accident victims since 1963. Call us (239) 777-9954 for free consultations about your case. Learn about your options for free of charge and let us help you decide what to do next. We charge fees only when we win.
The Marco Island auto accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm serve folks from Marco Island and the surrounding areas of Naples, Bonita Springs, East Naples, Golden Gate, Vineyards, Pelican Bay, Park Shore, Naples Manor, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Beach and Sanibel.