Broward County Affordable Housing Accident Attorney
If you were hurt at a Broward County affordable housing property, then you would be well advised to speak with the best Broward County accident lawyer you can call. At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Broward County affordable housing accident lawyers have helped injured victims in Florida since 1963 and they are ready to help you as well. Call us now for your free consultation at (305) 285-1115.Broward County Affordable Housing Injuries
Broward County is home to many famous Florida entertainment spots, but if you do not see the world only through rose colored glasses, you’ll notice many underprivileged communities there. Broward County hosts a significant number of low-income housing communities such as College Gardens, Crystal Lake, East Village Apartments, Ocean Drive, Progresso Point, Pinnacle Village, Tallman Pines and Twin Oaks.
Some of these are Section 8 housing complexes, some are supportive housing for the elderly, or public housing. Only around 36% of 670,284 housing units are used by low-income renters. They make a total of15,090 apartments divided in 106 complexes. The county is served by the Broward County Housing Authorities, but there are other housing authorities located there, such as housing authorities of Dania Beach, Hollywood, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach and Lauderdale Lakes.
Accidents that cause personal injuries occur in Broward County affordable housing communities. If you’ve been a victim of such an accident, call our Broward County affordable housing accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our free consultations will help to figure out what the next steps are and what’s the best road to complete damages recovery.Broward County Affordable Housing Accidents
The list of possible accidents leading to personal injury at Broward affordable housing complex is never-ending. However, if you’ve been injured there, chances are that something like the following has happened:
- Broward County affordable housing negligent security injury and wrongful death claims
- Broward County affordable housing elevator accidents
- Broward County affordable housing parking lot accidents
- Broward County affordable housing ADA violations causing injuries
- Broward County affordable housing slip and fall accidents
- Broward County affordable housing trip and fall accidents
- Broward County affordable housing crime victim compensation
- Broward County affordable housing assault victims’ rights attorney
- Broward County affordable housing robbery victims’ rights lawyer
- Broward County affordable housing sexual assault crime victim lawyer
- Broward County affordable housing shooting victims’ rights attorney
- Broward County affordable housing Lyft car accidents
- Broward County affordable housing car accidents
- Broward County affordable housing motorcycle accidents
- Broward County affordable housing Uber accidents
Under Florida premises liability laws, landlords owe tenants and their visitors a duty of reasonable care on premises under their control. This applies to property owners, managers and landlords. They must provide a reasonably safe environment for you and protect you from any foreseeable accident that could cause you a personal injury. Sometimes, landlords fail in providing a safe environment due to negligence, and that often leads to harms and losses for you. That causes medical and non-medical expenses on your side, such as medical bills, compensation for physical and emotional pain, permanent disability, disfigurement, lost wages, and others. If you prove landlord’s liability for your personal injury, they may have to cover these expenses for you.Broward Affordable Housing Accident Lawyer Helping Injured Victims
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Broward County personal injury attorneys are here to help you and your family if you suffered serious injuries on an affordable housing property. Call us for your free consultation at (855) 982-2067.
We provide complete personal injury representation for all of South Florida and Broward County including the communities of Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Davie, Weston, Miramar, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Sunrise, Parkland, Coral Springs, Margate, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Hallandale Beach, Pembroke Park and Dania Beach.