State Farm Accident Lawyer in Miami
If you were in a Miami automobile accident with someone that was insured with State Farm Insurance, then it would make sense to speak with a State Farm accident lawyer as soon as possible. You see, State Farm is more than what its commercials represents. It is a large corporate entity that works extraordinarily hard to protect its bottom line. That is why you will likely need to consult with a Miami State Farm accident attorney after your accident. We invite you to call us at (305) 285-1115 or toll free at 1-855-982-2067 for your personal and free consultation today.
The Miami car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented thousands of clients against State Farm since 1963. Our injury attorneys have settled numerous claims with State Farm. In those cases, where State Farm failed to make a reasonable settlement offer, our Miami accident lawyers have not hesitated to file suit in Miami – Dade Circuit Court. Over the years, our lawyers have also taken cases against State Farm and their insureds to jury trials.
In our experience, State Farm, like most other insurance companies, understand which lawyers will file suit and go to trial. In our opinion, a personal injury attorney’s willingness to litigate and to go to trial plays an important part in getting clients the justice that they deserve. At the Wolfson Law Firm, it is our goal to make sure that all of our personal injury clients receive full, fair, and complete compensation after their car accident with a State Farm insured vehicle.State Farm Facts
To truly understand State Farm, some background may be helpful. State Farm was founded in 1922. It was formed as a mutual automobile insurance company that was ultimately owned by its policyholders. Over the past 95 years, State Farm has grown considerably. The main company is called State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company with headquarters in Bloomington Illinois. The main company is structured as the owner of numerous other State Farm companies including:
- State Farm Florida Insurance Company (FL)
- State Farm Life Insurance Company
- State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- State Farm Bank, F.S.B State Farm County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas
- State Farm Mutual Insurance Company of Texas (TX)
- State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Company
- State Farm General Insurance Company (CA)
- State Farm Indemnity Company / State Farm Guaranty Insurance Company (NJ)
- State Farm Lloyds (TX)
- State Farm Associate's Funds Trust
- State Farm Investment Management Corp.
- State Farm International Life Insurance Company Ltd.
- State Farm VP Management Corp.
- State Farm International Service, Inc.
- State Farm Finance Corporation of Canada
- State Farm Variable Product Trust
- State Farm Guaranty Insurance Company State Farm Mutual Fund Trust
- State Farm Investor Services (Canada) Company
- SF Insurance Placement Corporation of Canada
State Farm Mutual Insurance Company (SFMIC) had a gross revenue in 2013 of $68.291 billion. In that same year, State Farm’s net income was estimated at $5.2 billion. The total assets for State Farm in 2013 was estimated to be in excess of $224 billion.
State Farm employs more than 65,000 people. There are more than 17,000 State Farm agents. State Farm operates approximately 340 claim offices as well as 30 operations centers. One little-known fact is that the jingle that State Farm used for many years – quote “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there” was written in 1971 by Barry Manilow.State Farm Claims and Lawsuits
As the largest automobile insurer, State Farm is responsible to deal with numerous claims under various coverages. In Miami, these claims can include:
- State Farm property damage claim in Miami
- State Farm injury claim in Miami
- State Farm uninsured/underinsured motorist benefit claim in Miami – Dade
- State Farm PIP (personal injury protection) claim in Miami Florida
- Miami homeowners ‘claim against State Farm
- Life insurance claim with State Farm in Miami
- Wrongful death claim against State Farm in Miami
- Declaratory action against State Farm in Miami
- Material misrepresentation and coverage denial against State Farm in Miami
If you have a potential claim against State Farm in Miami, then you should choose your attorney carefully. The Miami car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have more than 50 years of experience in representing personal injury victims and helping them make financial recoveries against insurance companies including State Farm. The State Farm accident and injury lawyers at Wolfson Law Firm know what to do to help you get the justice you deserve.
We invite you to review our website, our results and our qualifications to make sure that we are the best State Farm accident lawyer in Miami for your case. We represent personal injury victims on a contingent fee basis consistent with Florida law. A contingent fee contract essentially means that you owe no attorney’s fee unless we make a financial recovery for you. If for any reason, we are unable to recover financial compensation for you, then you do not owe any attorney fee.
Our State Farm accident claim attorneys proudly serve the Miami Metropolitan area as well as all of South Florida including but not limited to Hialeah, North Miami, Miami Beach, Doral, Homestead, Kendall, South Miami, Liberty City, Wynwood, Midtown Miami, Edgewater, South Beach, Aventura, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, North Miami Beach, Hialeah Gardens, Westchester, Tamiami, Fontainebleau and Key Biscayne.