Security National Insurance Company Accident Lawyer for Victims
It’s 2AM and you’ve received that dreaded phone call that someone you love was seriously injured in a car accident. Perhaps you’ve taken on working with the auto insurance carrier to help out, trying to make sure that your loved one gets the care that they need to recover from their injuries. The next few weeks are filled with hospital visits, physical therapy sessions, and doctor appointments. Yet you’re still working to get the money to pay for the rising medical bills and to fix the damaged car. It’s getting harder and harder to get a returned phone call from Security National Insurance Company, much less speak to an agent.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident, you need to speak a Security National Insurance auto accident attorney. When a claim is involved, time is of the essence and you can’t afford to wait. The car accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you through this process. Auto insurance companies will gladly take our monthly premiums, but may drag their feet when a claim is filed. For an accident victim that has serious injuries, slow and non-responsive insurance companies just make things worse. Call the Wolfson Law Firm for help today at (305) 285-1115.Why Call the Miami Car Accident Attorneys?
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have defended the rights of their clients against auto insurance companies and their lawyers for over 55 years. Our car accident attorneys represent victims who have been injured in many ways including:
- I-95 Express lane accident case with Security National insurance in Miami
- Miami head-on collisions involving Security National insureds
- Drunk driving accidents involving Security National insureds in Miami
- Miami rollover accidents against Security National insurance in Miami
- Uber car accident case involving Security National insurance
- Miami road rage car Accidents involving Security National
- I-75 Accident injury lawsuit in Miami with Security National
- Miami car crash negligent driver lawsuits and claims involving Security National insurance
- Personal injury protection claims and lawsuits against Security National insurance in Miami
- Causes of rear-end car accidents involving Security National insurance in Miami
- Lane change and sideswipe car accidents in Miami involving Security National insurance
- Miami rear-end accidents and injuries caused by Security National insureds
- Impaired driver accident lawsuits against Security National insureds in Miami
- Sideswipe and merging car accidents in Miami with Security National insurance
- Miami wrongful death cases involving Security National insurance
- Lyft car accident case with Security National Insurance involved
- Miami construction zone car crashes caused by Security National insureds
- Truck accidents in Miami with Security National insurance involvement
- Miami motorcycle accidents involving Security National insurance
- Car accident injuries caused by Security National insureds in Miami
- T-Bone car accidents and injuries in Miami involving Security National
- Miami left turn accidents caused by Security National insureds
- Failure to yield car accidents involving Security National insurance in Miami
Established in 1989, Security National Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Bristol West Insurance. Their offices are located in Davie, Florida. They provide auto insurance coverage through Bristol West and typically offer coverage such as property damage, injury, and comprehensive. They also carry collision and uninsured motorist coverage.Car Accident Lawyer in Miami
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident, you need the help of the Wolfson Law Firm. Our car accident attorneys work tirelessly to help victims get the compensation they need to help them recover from their accident. We negotiate or litigate your case as it requires. Car accidents are serious matters than need professional attention. The Miami car crash attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you. Contact us today for a free evaluation at (305) 285-1115.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves the residents of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, and their surrounding communities.
Frequently Asked Questions
While waiting at an intersection, I was rear-ended by a car and severely hurt. Am I entitled to monetary damages?
It might be possible to recover money if you were seriously hurt by a driver who rear-ended your car. Severe injuries may require extended hospital stays, advanced medical treatment, and follow up appointments with the doctor. The cost of treating your injuries can add up quickly, so it's a good idea to seek help from a Miami car accident attorney. A lawyer specializing in car crash cases can help you navigate the complexities of filing a claim. They can analyze your case and let you know what legal help may be available to you if any.
What should I do if I was involved in a car accident that wasn’t my fault?
When you are a party to a car accident, you should get the contact and insurance information from the driver who hit you. Get the names and cell or home phone numbers of anyone who witnessed the accident. If you can, take some pictures of the scene of the accident for your records. The police should be contacted, especially if the accident is severe. Make sure to get a copy of the police report, or at least the case number, for your records. If you have extensive injuries, you should seek emergency medical treatment immediately. Even if you seem fine, be sure to see a medical professional as soon as possible. Injuries are not always apparent after a crash, so it's a wise idea to get checked out. Finally, you should call a Miami car accident attorney to discuss your accident and determine what legal remedies may be available to you.
How do I find the best Security National Insurance Company attorney in Miami?
You can find the best Miami lawyer for a car crash claim against Security National Insurance Company by checking out the internet, reading reviews, or asking around to friends and family. When you have narrowed down your choices, it is a promising idea to interview each Miami car accident lawyer you consider. The best Miami lawyer for your case is one that you are comfortable asking questions of and is willing to explain the process of filing a claim. Many times, personal injury lawyers have their staff handle a large part of their caseload. If it makes you uncomfortable not working directly with the attorney, be sure to ask how their firm manages cases and who will call you with updates. The best lawyer for your case should be well-versed in personal injury law and skilled at handling cases.