Line of Sight Car Accidents
When a driver’s line of sight is blocked or impaired, they may be unable to see other cars, pedestrians, or bicycles on the road. When a driver can’t see around all angles of their car, they can cause an accident. To help prevent injury to themselves and others, drivers must exercise care when operating their vehicles when their view may be blocked.
Multiple parties may be responsible for a line of sight car accident. The most obvious is the driver that caused the accident. However, there may be other factors to consider. Obstacles that occur due to the actions, inactions, or another person may have played a role in the crash. Property owners that fail to keep their trees and hedges trimmed may share responsibility in the crash. A store sign or banner that is placed in front of a street sign or that blocks a corner may also contribute to an accident.
If you were injured in a Miami line of sight car crash, you should speak with the attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. With over 55 years of experience working with car accident victims, they can help you to navigate through the complexities of a line of sight car crash. We will evaluate your case for free and discuss legal remedies available to you. Find out what your rights are today by calling the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115.Miami Line of Sight Car Accident Attorney
Drivers routinely encounter situations where obstacles may interfere with their ability to see. These can be physical objects such as trees, hedges, or bushes. These obstacles are common around corners, sidewalks, and in medians that divide the street. Drivers who are pulling out into intersections or backing out over sidewalks into the street should exercise care to avoid hitting another car, pedestrian, or bicyclist.
In other cases, drivers may encounter a line of sight obstacle at blind corners as they may inadvertently hit a parked car or pedestrian crossing the street. A line of sight obstacle can occur if oncoming cars are blocking a driver’s view when making a left turn. Parked cars may also pose a line of sight interference as they can block a driver’s view of cars pulling out into traffic or pedestrians crossing the street.
A driver may also experience a line of sight obstacle if they are driving next to trucks or other large vehicles that may potentially block their view. Bright sunlight or the glare coming from car mirrors can blind a driver.
The Wolfson Law Firm defends the rights of injured victims involved in line of sight car accidents. We represent clients in a variety of ways including:
- Miami lawyer for victim injured when hit by a car pulling out of a parking lot with a blocked view
- Left-turn car accident injury resulting from driver’s view blocked by a tree in the median
- Negligent municipality causing a line of sight accident by failing to keep hedges around an intersection trimmed
- Miami attorney for bicyclist injured when hit by a car whose view was blocked by a promotional store sign
- Motorcyclist hit when a driver’s line of sight was blocked by a large vehicle in Miami
- Lawyer for victim injured when hit by a car making a left-hand turn
- Blind corner car accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Pedestrian injured when hit by a car backing out of a driveway in Miami
- Lawyer for accident victim injured when a moving truck blocks the view of drivers on the road
- Overgrown trees blocking a driver’s line of sight when pulling out onto a busy street in Miami
- Intersection car crash resulting from a driver’s obstructed view of the left turn lane
The Wolfson Law Firm serves clients located throughout South Florida from their offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. Victims who were injured in a line of sight car crash should speak with a personal injury lawyer to protect their rights. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm will review your case at no cost and can answer questions that you may have. If you were hurt in a car accident and don’t know what to do next, contact us today for your free case evaluation. Find out what your rights are today by calling 305-285-1115.