Infinity Accident Lawyer for Plaintiff
According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were 63,787 car crashes with a total of 30,392 injuries in Miami-Dade alone. Based on these statistics, an average of 84 people are hurt on Miami’s roadways each day. Injuries can range from minor to severe.
Typical injuries from a car accident include:
- Head, neck, or back injuries
- Broken bones
- Sprains or strains
- Cuts and abrasions
If you or a loved one is injured in a car accident, you may be facing days, weeks, even months of medical treatment and physical rehabilitation. With the stress of medical bills mounting and the prospect of being unable to work, victims who have been injured in car accidents may find themselves financially strained. Working with insurance companies to cover your medical expenses, repairs, and lost income can prove to be equally challenging. Big insurance companies, such as Infinity Auto Insurance, often delay or deny claims. Attempting to settle with Infinity Auto Insurance by yourself can prove to be a costly task.
If you decide to pursue a claim with Infinity Auto Insurance on your own, know what you are up against. A quick scan on their online reviews shows hundreds of complaints of claims taking weeks, even months, to process. Lack of response and denial of claims would appear to be standard fare when reading through their reviews. If they do settle with you, there is a risk that you won’t receive enough money to cover your bills and lost income.
To help ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve, speak with an Infinity Auto insurance accident lawyer. The car crash accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have advised and represented clients who have been injured in car accidents through no fault of their own. If you have been injured in a car accident and one of the insured parties is Infinity Auto Insurance, speak to a car crash attorney to find out your rights. We provide a free consultation to victims who have been injured. To speak with one of our attorneys, call (305) 285-1115History of Infinity Auto Insurance
The Company was formed in 2002 when American Financial Group transferred its common stock ownership in Infinity Insurance Companies, as well as its stock ownership in other insurance companies, into a new company called Infinity Property & Casualty. It became a publicly-traded entity in 2003. In 2018, Kemper Insurance Company acquired Infinity.
Infinity offers automobile insurance policies that are tailored to people who are unable to obtain insurance elsewhere due to a poor driving record, tickets, the age of the driver, or the type of vehicle. They also offer coverage for exotic and classic cars.Miami Infinity Auto Insurance Accident Attorney
Our Infinity Auto Insurance accident attorneys represent clients for different automobile accident claims including;
- Miami car accident injuries caused by Infinity Auto insureds
- Personal injury protection claims and lawsuits against Infinity Auto insurance in Miami
- Pedestrian car crash injuries involving Infinity Auto insureds
- Head-on collision lawsuits with Infinity Auto Insurance in Miami
- Failure to yield car crash involving Infinity Auto insurance in Miami
- Miami head-on collision lawsuits involving Infinity Auto insurance
- Miami road rage car accidents involving Infinity Auto insureds
- Car accident negligence lawsuits and claims involving Infinity Auto insurance in Miami
- Rear-end automobile accident involving Infinity Auto insurance in Miami
- Failure to yield automobile accident with Infinity Auto insureds Miami
- Miami wrongful death accidents involving Infinity Auto insurance
- Lane merge car crash cause by Infinity Auto insurance driver
- Intoxicated driver accident involving Infinity Auto insureds in Miami
- Distracted driver accident lawsuits against Infinity Auto insureds in Miami
- Sideswipe and merging car accidents in Miami with Infinity Auto insurance
- Miami construction zone car crashes caused by Infinity Auto insureds
- Truck accidents in Miami with Infinity Auto insurance involvement
- Miami motorcycle accidents involving Infinity Auto insurance
For over 55 years, the car accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented accident victims against big insurance companies. With our offices conveniently located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, the Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves residents of South Florida. For a free and confidential review of your case, call our Miami car accident lawyers today at (305) 285-1115.