GEICO Accident Lawyer in Miami
If you are involved in a car accident and Geico is one of the insurance companies involved in your claim, then you should speak to a Geico accident lawyer in Miami as soon as possible. While the public face of Geico revolves around the cute gecko and other funny commercials, make no mistake that Geico is in the business of making a profit. You have every reason to expect that Geico will take advantage of every available defense and/or strategy in consideration and defense of your claim.
You will probably want to find and retain the best Geico accident lawyer in Miami. You can rest assured that Geico will make you prove every part of your case. Geico will not simply give you money because you are in a car accident. One of the main corporate mottos of Geico is like other insurance companies - that is, “We will pay what we owe – but not one penny more”. So, you should know up front that you and your Miami Geico accident lawyer will need to prove each and every aspect of your case and your damages.
Since 1963, our Miami GEICO accident lawyers have negotiated Geico claims, litigated and went to jury trial against Geico. Our task is to help you obtain the justice you deserve. The reputation, size and financial capacity of GEICO has never intimidated our Miami car accident lawyers. We never hesitate to provide an aggressive representation for all our of clients. Our Miami personal injury attorneys are determined to hold responsible parties and insurance companies such as Geico fully accountable.
The Miami GEICO car accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon are can answer your questions. We can help. Just call us at (305) 285-1115 for your free and confidential consultation.GEICO Facts and History
GEICO was founded in 1931 by the Goodwins (Leo and Lillian). The initial business plan was to market to governmental personnel, employees and families of those employed by the federal government. In fact, Mr. Goodwin worked for USAA which focused on the US military as a business plan – one that is still at the forefront of USAA marketing efforts today.
The Goodwins relocated GEICO to Washington DC in 1937 because it made the most sense to be headquartered in a location where the highest concentration of governmental employees existed. GEICO continues to retain its main headquarters in the DC area specifically in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Today GEICO is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway having been acquired in 1996. GEICO trails only State Farm and remains the second largest automobile insurance company in the US. It was estimated in 2015 that GEICO had more than 14 million policy holders and insured more than 22 motor vehicles.
GEICO also provides insurance products such as:
- GEICO Property Insurance including Flood, Landlord, Mobile Home, Condo, Co-Op, Renters, and Homeowners
- GEICO Business Insurance including Commercial Auto, Professional Liability, General Liability, Business Owners
- GEICO Ridesharing Insurance for Uber and Lyft Drivers
- GEICO also provides insurance for Jewelry, Pets, Identity Protection, Overseas, Travel, Life, and Umbrella coverage
- GEICO Auto is the main driving force of the company and includes Auto, Collector Auto, Boat/PWC (Personal Water Craft), ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle), and Motorcycle
At Wolfson & Leon our accident and injury lawyers in Miami have gone up against GEICO representing injury victims in their GEICO claims and lawsuits since 1963. Our GEICO accident lawyers have negotiated and litigated with GEICO and its insureds in Miami – Dade County, Broward County and Palm Beach County and throughout Florida.
The types of GEICO claims and lawsuits our Miami car accident lawyers have been involved in include:
- Miami motorcycle accidents involving GEICO insurance
- Car Accident Injuries caused by GEICO insureds in Miami
- T-Bone Car Accidents and Injuries in Miami involving GEICO
- Miami Left Turn Accidents caused by GEICO insureds
- Failure to Yield Car Accidents involving GEICO insurance in Miami
- Miami Head-on Collision lawsuits involving GEICO insurance
- I-95 Express Lane Accident case with GEICO insurance in Miami
- Drunk Driving Accidents involving GEICO insureds in Miami
- Miami Rollover Accidents against GEICO insurance in Miami
- Uber car accident case involving GEICO insurance
- Miami Road Rage Car Accidents involving GEICO
- I-95 Accident injury lawsuit in Miami with GEICO
- Miami Car Accident Negligence lawsuits and claims involving GEICO insurance
- Personal Injury Protection claims and lawsuits against GEICO insurance in Miami
- Causes of Rear-end Car Accidents involving GEICO insurance in Miami
- Lane Change and Sideswipe Car Accidents in Miami involving GEICO insurance
- Miami Rear-end Accidents and Injuries caused by GEICO insureds in Miami – Dade County
- Distracted Driving Accident lawsuits against GEICO insureds in Miami
- Sideswipe and Merging Car Accidents in Miami with GEICO insurance
- Wrongful death cases involving GEICO insurance
- Lyft car accident case with GEICO Insurance involved
- Miami Construction Zone Car Crashes caused by GEICO insureds
- Truck accidents in Miami with GEICO insurance involvement
At Wolfson & Leon in Miami, our car accident attorneys and personal injury lawyers help injury victims in all of their claims against GEICO insurance. As soon as we are on the case we perform a full investigation of evidence and facts of your car accident and work with every essential personal injury and accident expert that is necessary to prove your case so that you get the justice that you deserve. Call us at (305) 285-1115 and let us discuss your case in greater detail and provide you with a free evaluation.
We are honored and humbled to have served the people of Miami, Broward, Palm Beach and throughout South Florida including the locales of Hialeah, Weston, Miami Beach, Hollywood, South Beach, Wellington, Midtown Miami, Boca Raton, Edgewater, Fort Lauderdale, Downtown Miami, Plantation, Coral Gables, Sunrise, South Miami, Wilton Manors, Homestead, Miramar, Kendall, Westchester, Hallandale Beach, Doral, West Palm Beach, Miami Lakes, Dania Beach, Aventura, Cooper City, North Miami, Davie, North Miami Beach and Pompano.FAQ
If you were hit by a driver that carries GEICO car insurance, you should take immediate steps to protect your rights. If the police are not contacted, be sure to file a police report as soon as possible and be sure to get a copy of the police report. Take a picture of the driver’s insurance card. Get the contact information for the driver and any other witnesses to the accident. Take photos of the crash scene and, if possible, write down the events that you remember that led up to the crash. If you’ve been seriously injured, seek medical attention immediately. If your injuries don’t require a trip to the emergency room, see a doctor as soon as possible. The stress from the accident can mask any pain that you feel. Make it a point to notify your insurance company of the crash immediately. But if your injuries are extensive, you should talk with a personal injury lawyer to find out what your rights are.
If you have extensive injuries from a car crash, you may unknowingly limit your settlement with Geico if you handle it yourself. Keep in mind that insurance companies are a business and want to keep their claim payouts as low as they can. Geico’s insurance adjustors and attorneys may offer you a lowball settlement early on and, if you are financially strapped because you can’t work, you might take it. Other times, they may drag out the process so that you are so desperate for money, you’ll take whatever they offer. If you don’t know what your claim is worth, you find yourself in a difficult situation if you can’t pay the medical treatment need or cover your lost wages. Speaking to a personal injury lawyer when you have been severely injured may help to recover enough monetary damages to pay your bills and get your life back on track.
When a car accident has severely impacted you, and the driver carries Geico insurance, you need the best automobile accident personal injury lawyer for your case. You may have high medical costs or be unable to work while you are recovering. A Miami GEICO car accident lawyer can help guide you through the process and recover the monetary damages you need to cover your costs. Choosing a personal injury lawyer is not something to take lightly. You need to find qualified attorney who is experienced in personal injury car accident cases like yours. Plus, you should select a lawyer that will answer your questions, is available when you call, and patiently explains what you can expect throughout the process.