Farmers Insurance Accident Lawyer for Plaintiff
Car accidents can be traumatic experiences. Even the most minor car accidents can cause damage to your car and result in injuries to your back and neck, as well as cuts, scratches, bruises, and broken bones. Serious accidents may result in extensive hospital stays, medical treatments, and the need for continuing rehabilitation. You may be wondering how you are going to pay for these medical bills and what the insurance will cover.
If you’ve been seriously injured, it is recommended that you seek medical attention immediately. After your accident, you may be wondering what to do next.What Should I do After a Car Accident involving Farmers Insurance?
Whether you engage an attorney or not, it is recommended that you start building your file. Gather as much documentation as possible, as it can be very helpful for your claim. Take such steps as;
- Request names and contact information of everyone involved in the accident, as well as any witnesses. Be sure to get the insurance information from the other driver. Write down any statements made by the witnesses or the other driver.
- Use your phone or a camera and take pictures of the accident. Include pictures of relevant items, such as the other car, debris in the road, standing water, or broken signs.
- You should call the police and complete a report. Copies of this report should be requested and maintained in your files.
- Write down any relevant facts or observations made immediately after your accident.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. Even if you do not feel like you’ve been hurt, injuries can take a few days to surface. Be sure to get a check-up as un
- Contact an attorney – If you have serious injuries or damage to your car, you might consider contacting an attorney before filing a claim with your insurance company. They can review your policy and advise you of your options and what your next steps are.
- File a claim – If you have engaged an attorney, they will advise you as to how to file your claim. Depending upon the severity of your case, they may start off by speaking to the insurance company on your behalf.
Auto insurance in a multi-billion industry and it didn’t get that way paying out claims. Farmers Insurance and other big insurance companies rely on their legal teams and adjustors to keep their payouts low. They may try to defend their case by placing the responsibility for the accident on you. Or, they may purposely not take your phones calls and drag out the process. If they know you are on limited funds, the longer they wait the greater the chance they have of getting a lower settlement because you are desperate. In other cases, they may ask you to pay for the repairs and medical bills, with the promise to reimburse you later. Contacting a Farmers Insurance accident attorney can help you to properly file your claim and receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and damages. If Farmers is involved in your accident, don’t attempt to settle alone. For a free consultation, contact the Farmers accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115.History of Farmers Insurance
John C. Tyler and Thomas E. Leavey founded Farmers Insurance in 1928 in Los Angeles. The company was established based on the belief that farmers should pay more favorable premiums due to lower risk rates. During the Great Depression, they were able to pay out claims to customers in cash, a rarity during that time. Farmers Insurance were pioneers in the their industry as they were the first company to offer comprehensive coverage, interest-free monthly payment plans, and discounts for non-smokers and alternative energy vehicles. They were acquired by the British American Tobacco Company in 1988 and then were sold to Zurich Financial Services in 1998.
Farmers Insurance is known for their charitable causes which include raising over $40 million dollars for the March of Dimes since they started participating in the 1980s and developing community organizations to assist neighborhoods that have impacted by natural disasters.Miami Farmers Accident Attorney
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm represent victims who have been injured as a result of a car crash. Accident victims have rights and the Wolfson Law Firm works to defend them. They handle a variety of claims associated with automobile accidents including;
- Wrongful death cases involving Farmers insurance
- Texting driver car crash in Miami with Farmers Insurance involved
- Farmers insured construction zone car crashes in Miami
- Miami truck accidents with Farmers insurance involvement
- Car accident injuries caused by Farmers insureds in Miami
- Personal injury protection claims and lawsuits against Farmers insurance in Miami
- Miami T-Bone car accidents and injuries involving Farmers insurance
- Running red light car crash accident by Farmers insured in Miami
- Farmers rear-end accidents and injuries in Miami
- Miami distracted driving accident lawsuits against Farmers insureds ,
- Farmers insurance sideswipe accident in Miami
- Motorcycle accidents involving Farmers insurance in Miami
- Miami left turn accident caused by Farmers insureds
- Farmers failure to yield car accidents in Miami
- Miami wrong-way collision lawsuits involving Farmers insurance
- I-95 Express lane accident case with Farmers insurance in Miami
- Intoxicated driver car accidents involving Farmers insureds in Miami
- Miami rollover accidents against Farmers insurance in Miami
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you have rights. Seeking the advice of a car accident attorney can help you determine what you are entitled to and can help you to build your case to get there. The Farmers Insurance accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm work to negotiate the specifics of your case. If settlement is not an option with the insurance company, our car accident attorneys will defend you in a court of law. When you are up against an insurance company, you need strong representation. For a free and confidential case review, call the Farmers car crash attorneys today at (305) 285-1115 or see us with an appointment at our offices in Fort Myers, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or Miami.