Direct General Insurance Company Accident Lawyer for Plaintiff
While the sunny and warm weather brings millions of tourists to the Florida every year, the traffic congestion that they bring is far from fun. Throw in construction, bad weather, and high-speeds, and it’s easy to how driving on the roads and highways can be dangerous. In 2018 alone, there were 401,033 car accidents in the state of Florida, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. This averages roughly 1,100 every day.
On the surface, car accidents may seem like cut-and-dry cases. When you deal with insurance companies, however, this can be far from the case. Big insurance companies lose money when they pay out claims and many will pull out all of the stops to prevent or reduce payment. Companies such as Direct General Insurance may delay your claim, refuse to speak to you, or deny payment. They may fight your case by saying you were to blame for the accident.
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, complaints against Direct General were higher than average for an insurance carrier. Delays in processing, lack of correspondence, and slow payments for repairs were the primary concerns lodged by policy holders and injured parties. If you have been hurt in an automobile accident and are attempting to settle this claim on your own, you may face a similar scenario. If you’ve been seriously injured, delays and denials can cause an extreme financial strain and stress. Without legal counsel, you may not receive the compensation you need to recover from your injuries, much less repair the damage to your car.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and Direct General Insurance is one of the carriers in your claim, you should consult a Direct General Insurance car accident lawyer. Accident victims have rights. The Miami car accident attorneys have defended clients against big insurance companies, like Direct General Insurance. They will help prepare your case and represent your interests through negotiation or litigation. Find out what your rights are by contacting the Wolfson Law Firm for help today at (305) 285-1115.Why Call a Miami Direct General Accident Lawyers?
The car accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented injured victims of car accidents in many situations including;
- Miami car crash injury caused by a Direct General insured
- I-95 Express lane accident case with Direct General insurance in Miami
- Head-on collisions involving Direct General insureds in Miami
- Miami road rage car accidents involving Direct General
- Drunk driving accidents involving Direct General insureds in Miami
- Miami rollover accidents against Direct General insurance
- Uber car accident case involving Direct General insurance
- I-75 accident injury lawsuit in Miami with Direct General insurance
- Driver negligence lawsuits and claims involving Direct General insurance in Miami
- Personal injury protection claims and lawsuits against Direct General insurance in Miami
- Lane change car accidents in Miami involving Direct General insurance
- Miami rear-end accidents and Injuries caused by Direct General insureds
- Impaired driver accident lawsuits against Direct General insureds in Miami
- Sideswipe and merging car crash in Miami with Direct General insurance
- Miami wrongful death cases involving Direct General insurance
- Construction zone car accidents caused by Direct General insureds in Miami
- Truck accidents in Miami with Direct General insurance involvement
- Miami motorcycle accidents involving Direct General insurance
- Car accident injuries caused by Direct General insureds in Miami
- T-Bone car crashes and injuries in Miami involving Direct General
- Miami left turn accidents caused by Direct General insureds
- Failure to stop automobile accident involving Direct General insurance in Miami
With its headquarters in Tennessee, the Direct General Insurance Company was started by William Adair in 1991. Direct General offers what is known as non-standard auto insurance coverage, providing reasonably-priced auto insurance to customers who may not be able to obtain this elsewhere. Compared against other non-standard auto insurance carriers, they offer additional features for their policy holders including rental reimbursement and towing.Car Accident Lawyer in Miami
Attempting to settle a car accident claim on your own can cost you time and money. Big insurance companies, such as Direct General Insurance, may delay your claim, which can cause extreme financial stress if you have high medical bills and need continuing care to recover from injury. Low payouts may not be enough to repair your car or recover lost income when you were unable to work. You need the help of a Direct General car accident attorney. We work to help victims recover the compensation that they need to get their lives back on track. Don’t negotiate with Direct General alone. The Miami car crash attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you. Contact us today for a free and confidential evaluation of your case at (305) 285-1115.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, as well as their surrounding cities and neighborhoods.