Careless Driving Car Accidents
Drivers must exercise a reasonable amount of care and operate their cars safely. Yet when drivers take this responsibility lightly, it can cause dangerous situations for everyone on the road. In some cases, taking the same route home every day, long stretches of highways, or routine trips to run errands may lead to drivers becoming complacent and less aware of their surroundings. The routine of the everyday driving trip can lead to drivers forgetting to thoroughly check their blind spots before switching lanes, zone out when traveling through intersections or making turns, or drive at an excessive speed. Other times, drivers can be distracted by cell phones, radios, and conversations with passengers. They may divert their eyes from the road or be focused on something other than safety.
A careless driver can cause serious automobile accidents. Their lack of focus and attention for those around them puts everyone in harm’s way. A careless driver who is texting or changing the radio station may slam into the rear of a car stopped at an intersection. If they are talking on the phone, they may not see a school zone or pedestrians trying to cross the street. Or they may make a cursory glance over their shoulder to check their blind spots and hit another vehicle as they change lanes. When drivers fail to operate their cars safely, people can be hurt. Injuries can range from cuts and bruises, lacerations, burns, broken bones, or damage to the head, neck, or back.
If you were hurt in a car accident, you may want to just settle your case and get it over with. Perhaps your medical bills are starting to pile up or you need money quickly because you haven’t been able to work. While this may seem like a reasonable course of action, settling early can end up costing you. Your recovery period may be longer than you expect or you may require more medical treatment or rehabilitation. If you settle too soon, you may not have enough to cover future bills. This is where a Miami careless driving car crash lawyer can help. They can help to determine the monetary damages that you need to cover your current and future financial needs. They will work with the insurance company on your behalf to negotiate a settlement. If your case goes to court, they can represent you. If you have been injured by a careless driver, contact the Wolfson Law Firm for a free evaluation of your case. Our personal injury lawyers are available to listen and answer your questions. Call 305-285-1115 today.How a Miami Careless Driver Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Since 1963, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have defended the rights of victims who were hurt at the hands of a careless driver. We help those hurt in car accidents to receive the monetary damages they need to help them recover from their injuries.
- Attorney for victim injured by a careless driver in Miami
- Texting driver rear-ends a car stopped at a light
- Bicyclist hit by an SUV changing lanes without checking their blind spot
- Car crash accident resulting from a driver speeding during a thunderstorm
- Miami attorney for victim injured by a car failing to yield when getting onto a highway
- Victim injured by a car failing to follow the rules of the road in Miami
- Miami lawyer for distracted driver rear-end car accident injury
- Automobile accident resulting from driver travelling at an unsafe speed in Miami
- Motorcyclist injured when a car turns in front of them in Miami
- Miami automobile accident caused by distracted driver swerving into another lane
- Pedestrian hit by a careless driver backing out of a driveway in Miami
- Miami attorney for a motorcycle crash caused by a careless driver switching lanes without looking
- Car crash caused by a careless driver running a red light in a major intersection in Miami
- Bad weather injury accident caused by careless driving
- Victim hit by a car backing up in a shopping mall parking lot in Miami
- Miami lawyer for victim injured when hit by a careless driver changing lanes erratically
- Miami Law Firm for Careless Driving Injury
The personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm represent the rights of victims hurt by careless drivers. We will review your case and advise you of available legal remedies. Should you choose to pursue your legal rights, we will file your case and defend your interests with insurance companies and in court.
We represent clients throughout South Florida from our offices in Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Fort Myers. If you were hurt in a car accident and don’t know what your next step should be, contact the Wolfson Law Firm. It costs you nothing to find out what your legal rights are. Call 305-285-1115 today.