Bristol West Accident Lawyer for Victims
Driving on South Florida roads is dangerous. With speeding cars, constant construction, and bumper to bumper traffic, car accidents are bound to happen. What puts your mind at ease is knowing that you’re insured. You’ve faithfully paid your premiums every month without fail. When you’re in need, you know where to turn. If only it were that easy. Insurance companies operate to make money. Every claim that they pay out comes out of their profit. While you are struggling with mounting medical bills, they will use every defense possible to avoid paying you what you’re owed. If you’re dipping into your savings account to get by because you haven’t been able to work, your medical bills keep getting higher, or you need to get your car fixed, you need help.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and are involved with the Bristol West Insurance Company, you can’t afford to wait. A quick check of online reviews about Bristol West reveals that customers claim they have poor and unresponsive customer service. If they treat their own paying customers this way, how will they treat your claim?
You should speak to a Bristol West car accident attorney in Miami today. Our attorneys have defended the rights of victims against big insurance companies since 1963. Whether we are negotiating a settlement or litigating your case in court, our Bristol West car accident lawyers represent your interests. The Miami Bristol West car crash lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm can answer your questions. If you are losing sleep over lost wages and skyrocketing medical bills, we are here to help. Receive a free and confidential consultation today by calling (305) 285-1115.History of Bristol West Insurance Company
Founded in 1973 in Florida, the Bristol West Insurance Company offers auto insurance to individuals and families. Over time, they expanded into other states and continued to offer auto insurance packages. In 2007, they were acquired by Farmers Insurance Group. They specialize in automobile insurance only and offer other coverage such as liability, collision, and comprehensive, as well as other optional policies that include uninsured or underinsured motorist, towing, reimbursement for medical expenses, and reimbursement for rental cars.
Insurance quotes are generated by sales agents. Online quoting systems are not offered by Bristol West.Miami Bristol West Accident Attorney
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have fought for injured victims rights against big insurance companies for over 55 years.
Typical claims and lawsuits that our car accident lawyer have represented include:
- Running red light car crash accident by Bristol West insured in Miami
- Rear-end accidents and injuries in Miami caused by Bristol West insureds
- Distracted driving accident lawsuits against Bristol West insureds in Miami
- Sideswipe and merging car accidents in Miami with Bristol West insurance
- Wrongful death cases involving Bristol West insurance
- Texting driver car crash in Miami with Bristol West Insurance involved
- Construction zone car crashes caused by Bristol West insureds in Miami
- Truck accidents in Miami with Bristol West insurance involvement
- Miami motorcycle accidents involving Bristol West insurance
- Car accident injuries caused by Bristol West insureds in Miami
- T-Bone car accidents and injuries in Miami involving Bristol West
- Left turn accident caused by Bristol West insureds in Miami
- Failure to yield car accidents involving Bristol West insurance in Miami
- Miami wrong-way collision lawsuits involving Bristol West insurance
- I-95 Express lane accident case with Bristol West insurance in Miami
- Drunk driving accidents involving Bristol West insureds in Miami
- Miami rollover accidents against Bristol West insurance in Miami
- Uber car accident case involving Bristol West insurance
- Road Rage Car Accidents involving Bristol West in Miami
- I-95 accident injury lawsuit in Miami with Bristol West
- Driver negligence lawsuits and claims in Miami involving Bristol West insurance
- Personal injury protection claims and lawsuits against Bristol West insurance in Miami
- Highway merging car crashes involving Bristol West insurance in Miami
- Improper lane switching car crash in Miami involving Bristol West insurance
The Wolfson Law Firm serves accident victims who have been injured. We work on your behalf to get the compensation that you need to recover from your injuries. Don’t go up against the Bristol West Insurance company alone. Contact us today for a free evaluation at (305) 285-1115 or schedule a free consultation at our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers or West Palm Beach.FAQ
If a severe injury caused by a driver that carries Bristol West car insurance is preventing you from working, it may be possible to collect damages for your lost wages depending on your situation. People aren’t just hit with high medical bills when seriously hurt in a car crash – they may not work while they are recovering from their injuries. Paying rent, utilities, or buying groceries can seem impossible. If you were badly injured in an automobile crash, you might be able to recover money for medical treatment, doctor visits, the cost of future care, lost income, and pain and suffering that you experienced. Accident victims should speak with a personal injury lawyer to find out what their legal remedies are available to them.
If you were seriously hurt by a driver that carries Bristol West car insurance, you might be able to recover money to pay for your medical bills. Typically, accident victims collect money from their car insurance to cover their medical treatment. But if your injuries are extensive, your own car insurance policy may not be enough to pay for the care you need. If you need future medical care or you can’t work because you are hurt, you should seek the help of a Bristol West car accident attorney. They will review the specifics of the accident and can let you know what legal options you may have.
When you’ve been badly hurt in a car accident, you need to find the best Bristol West accident lawyer in Miami to defend your rights. Car accidents can cause extensive, even life-altering injuries that may impact the rest of your life. Finding the best attorney to represent your rights is not something to take lightly. If you choose a lawyer that does not regularly handle car accident cases or doesn’t seem interested in helping you, it can severely limit the compensation you so desperately need to recover from your injuries. You should take the time to interview the potential attorney. Ask questions about their experience and background. Find out how they would defend your rights and what you should expect along the way. Make sure to find a personal injury lawyer that you feel comfortable working with.