Bad Weather Car Accident
Residents of Florida know that the bright sunny skies can be quickly overcome by dark thunderstorm clouds and heavy downpours. With Miami experiencing rainfall almost 37% of the year, bad weather is pretty common. While it can move through quickly, hazardous weather conditions can hang around just long enough to cause havoc with poor driver visibility and slippery roads.
Dangerous car accidents can be caused by hazardous weather conditions. When drivers are unable to see or lose control, they can easily hit other vehicles, pedestrians, or bicyclists on the road. The danger can be intensified on highways where cars are travelling at fast speeds. They may hydroplane and slide into other cars, medians, or other objects on the roadways. High speeds and loss of control can result in extensive injuries to those involved in the accident.
If you were the victim of a bad weather car crash, you may be hesitant to pursue your legal options. After all, the accident seems like it was completely out of the other driver’s control. However, injured victims are often hit with high medical bills, especially if their injuries are extensive and life-altering. Many times, they are unable to work making it difficult to pay for basic household expenses, such as rent, food, and utilities. With all of these challenges, it’s no wonder that accident victims find themselves struggling financially after an accident. The accident wasn’t your fault and you shouldn’t be stuck with the bill. If you were the victim of a bad weather car accident, take the time to understand what legal options are available to you. To find out what your rights are, contact the Miami bad weather car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. We offer a free consultation where we can review your case and discuss your options with you. Call us today at 305-285-1115.How Can a Miami Bad Weather Car Crash Lawyer Help?
If you were hurt as the result of a bad weather car crash, a personal injury attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you by answering your questions and reviewing the merits of your case. They can explain what legal options are available to you. If you are eligible to pursue a lawsuit, they will file this on your behalf and work with the insurance companies directly to negotiate a settlement. You will remain in control of your case throughout the process as a Miami bad weather car crash lawyer works on your behalf.
The Wolfson Law Firm represents car accident injury victims in a variety of ways including;
- Lawyer for accident victim injured in a Miami bad weather car crash
- Driver low-visibility car accident injury attorney in Miami
- High-speed automobile accident caused by bad weather on a Miami highway
- Miami attorney for victim injured when a driver loses control on a slippery street
- Negligent driver car crash injury attorney in Miami
- Victim injured when hit by a car sliding on a wet road in Miami
- Miami attorney for accident victim injured during hazardous road conditions
- Automobile crash caused by the driver send texts while operating their vehicle
- Miami multi-car crash accident on a highway caused by wet roads
- Careless driver loss of control accident during a bad thunderstorm
- Accident caused by a speeding car that is unable to stop at a red light in Miami
- Lawyer for dangerous storm car crash injury in Miami
- Reckless driver head-on collision resulting from erratic lane changes during a bad storm
- Low visibility car accident resulting in Texting driver causing a car crash when roads are slippery
- Driver inability to stop safely causing a rear-end automobile accident in Miami
- Miami lawyer for a pedestrian injured when hit by a hydroplaning car
- Victim injured in a T-bone car crash resulting from a failure to stop at a four-way stop
For over 55 years, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of victims who were injured in car accidents that were not their fault. Many times, accident victims attempt to resolve their case directly with the other party’s insurance company. While this may seem like a quick way to get resolution, this can end up financially devastating the victim if they don’t receive enough damages to cover the true cost of the accident. Additional medical treatment, longer recovery times, and the need for continuing care may not be considered if you settle quickly. The end result is that you get left holding the bag when you don’t have enough money to pay for your medical bills and household expenses if you are unable to work. Protect your rights by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today.
The Wolfson Law Firm has offices located Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. We proudly serve both residents and visitors of South Florida. Don’t delay – if you were injured in a car accident that was not your fault, find out what your legal remedies are by calling 305-285-1115 today.