Allstate Accident Lawyer in Miami
If you were injured in an automobile accident and Allstate insurance is involved, then it is probably in your best interests to speak with an Allstate accident lawyer in Miami as soon as practicable. You should understand from the outset that Allstate is the largest publicly held personal lines insurance company in the United States. Expect that Allstate will use every available defense and strategy to either avoid paying your claim or paying as little as possible.
You should find the best Allstate accident lawyer in Miami who can help you. The Miami car accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are available right now to answer your questions and help you in any way possible. Call us at (305) 285-1115 for your free consultation.
Our Miami Allstate accident lawyers have handled claims, litigated and tried cases against Allstate for over 50 years. We know what to do to help you get the justice you deserve. The size and strength of Allstate does not intimidate our Miami car accident lawyers. We provide aggressive representation of all our clients and are determined to hold the responsible parties and insurance companies like Allstate accountable.Allstate History and Facts
Allstate was founded in 1931. It was a part of Sears, Roebuck and Company. Allstate’s headquarters are located in Northfield Township Illinois. It is the second largest insurance company in the US behind State Farm but it is the largest that is listed on the and NYS and is a publicly traded company since 1993.
The Allstate products include:
- Off road vehicle
- Business insurance
- Retirement and investment
in 2014 Allstate revenue exceeded $35 billion. Its operating income was a little more than $2.3 billion in net income for Allstate 2014 was more than $2.7 billion Allstate’s total assets totaled $110.3 billion in the company as a whole had a total equity of $22.304 billion.
As of May 2015, Allstate employed 40,200 people. The subsidiaries of Allstate include Encompass Insurance; Esurance: Allstate India. The CEO of Allstate since 2007 has been Thomas J Wilson.
Over the years, Allstate has been sued and written about for their claims handling procedures. Specifically, the book “From Good Hands to Boxing Gloves” described profit strategies that Allstate attempted to use to increase and otherwise maximize profits. The book accused Allstate of consistently making low settlement offers so that desperate claimants would be positioned into taking the low offer as opposed to waiting to go to trial.
Allstate also came under fire, along with other insurance companies, for the use of the software program named ”Colossus”. This program was used to objectively to value claims based on certain criteria, statistical and historical data. In 2010, Allstate paid a $10 million fine to resolve a lawsuit filed by 41 individual states regarding how this program was used. Allstate also agreed to standardize the use of the program.Miami Allstate Accident Attorney
Since 1963, our accident and injury lawyers in Miami represented personal injury victims for their claims against Allstate and their insureds in Miami – Dade County, Broward County and Palm Beach County. The types of claims and lawsuits include:
- I-95 Express Lane Accident case with Allstate insurance in Miami
- Drunk Driving Accidents involving Allstate insureds in Miami
- Miami Rollover Accidents against Allstate in Miami
- Miami Road Rage Car Accidents involving Allstate insurance
- T-Bone Car Accidents and Injuries in Miami involving Allstate
- I-95 Accident injury lawsuit in Miami with Allstate insurance
- Miami Car Accident Negligence lawsuits and claims involving Allstate
- Causes of Rear-end Car Accidents involving Allstate insureds in Miami
- Lane Change and Sideswipe Car Accidents in Miami involving Allstate
- Miami Head-on Collision lawsuits involving Allstate
- Personal Injury Protection claims and lawsuits against Allstate in Miami
- Car Accident Injuries caused by Allstate insureds in Miami
- Miami Rear-end Accidents and Injuries caused by Allstate insureds in Miami – Dade County
- Distracted Driving Accident lawsuits against Allstate insureds in Miami
- Miami Left Turn Accidents caused by Allstate insureds
- Failure to Yield Car Accidents involving Allstate in Miami
- Sideswipe and Merging Car Accidents in Miami with Allstate insureds
- Miami Construction Zone Car Crashes caused by Allstate insureds
- Miami motorcycle accidents involving Allstate insurance
- Truck accidents in Miami with Allstate insurance
- Wrongful death cases involving Allstate insurance
- Uber car accident case involving Allstate insurance
- Lyft car accident case with Allstate Insurance involved
At the Wolfson Law Firm in Miami, our car accident and injury attorneys represent personal injury victims for their claims against Allstate insurance on a regular basis. We fully investigate the facts of the accident: employ and retain the necessary personal injury and accident experts to prove our case: and aggressively represent the best interests of our clients.
We are proud to serve the people of Miami and throughout South Florida including the communities of Hialeah, Miami Beach, South Beach, Midtown Miami, Edgewater, downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, Homestead, Kendall, Cutler Bay, Westchester, Doral, Miami Lakes, Aventura, North Miami, Sunny Isles, North Miami Beach and Miami Shores.