Wilton Manors Slip and Fall Lawyer
In the early 1900s, the area now known as Wilton Manors was once called Colohatchee. Land developer Ned Willingham later suggested using the name Wilton Manors back in 1925. In 1947, it was originally incorporated with the name Village of Wilton Manors, which was later changed in 1953 to the City of Wilton Manors. Although Wilton Manors grew modestly since its incorporation, it was not until the mid-1990s that it began to take shape as a community.
Wilton Manors is known for its LGBT community, which represents approximately 14% of its population. The city hosts many festivals and events celebrating the diversity of its residents, which attract thousands of people every year. It is social city, boasting over 40 restaurants, nightclubs, cafes, and lounges, most of which are located on the famed Wilton Drive. The city is pedestrian-friendly and offers many activities for those who enjoy the outdoors, including several parks, nature preserves, walking trails, and dog parks.Why Contact a Wilton Manors Slip and Fall Lawyer?
Our Wilton Manors slip and fall attorneys work with victims who have been injured in accidents that were not their fault. We typically help our clients in the following capacities;
- Wilton Manors wrongful death Personal Injury attorney
- Slip and fall Personal Injury Attorney in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors workplace injury Personal Injury lawyer
- Auto accident Personal Injury Attorney in Wilton Manors
- Assault and battery Wilton Manors Personal Injury attorney
- Wilton Manors negligent driver Personal Injury attorney
- Defective product Personal Injury lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors medical malpractice Personal Injury attorney
- Dog bite Personal Injury Attorney in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors boating accident Personal Injury attorney
- Train accident Personal Injury lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors road rage Personal Injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident Personal Injury lawyer in Wilton Manors
- Wilton Manors bicycle accident Personal Injury attorney
If you’ve been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067 for a free consultation.What is a Slip and Fall Accident?
Slip and fall accidents often occur when we are carrying out our normal daily activities outside of our homes. A slip and fall accident can occur at business, in another home, or in the workplace. Examples of such accidents including slipping down a flight of stairs that are poorly lit or on a spill on a grocery store floor that hasn’t been cleaned up. They can also occur if you trip on uneven pavement in the parking lot or on a sidewalk, getting on or off of an escalator, or a hidden curb. Slips and falls can seem like minor accidents at the time, however if left untreated, they can result in serious injury. If you are a victim of a slip and fall accident, it is suggested that you;
- Seek medical attention immediately, even if the injury appears to be minor. The effects of slips and falls are not always apparent until a few days after your accident.
- Take pictures of the area with your phone where the fall occurred, if possible.
- Report the accident to the proper personnel
- Obtain copies of medical reports and accident reports
A property owner has the responsibility to provide reasonably safe conditions for visitors on their property. When an accident occurs, the following are considered when reviewing a personal injury claim;
- Was the condition that resulted in an accident something that a reasonable person would not expect it?
- Did the property owner act in a reasonable fashion? Here such factors are considered such as would signage prevented the accident, was there a reason for the hazard, how long did the condition exist, and should the property owner have known about it.
- Was there any violation of law? Was the owner in compliance with building codes or other regulations that may have prevented the accident?
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. They can review your situation and advise you of options that might be available. If you are receiving medical bills that you can’t pay or are unable to work due to your injuries, contact the personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm today at (855) 982-2067.Who We Serve
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys serve those victims who have been injured in accidents through no fault of their own. If you are receiving medical bills that you are unable to pay or cannot bring home a paycheck because your injury is preventing you from working, contact us today. The Wolfson Law Firm proudly represents the residents of Wilton Manors, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Oakland Park, Lauderdale by the Sea, Pompano Beach, and Fort Lauderdale. If you or someone that you love has been injured as the result of a slip and fall accident, contact the attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm at (855) 982-2067 for a free consultation.