What You Need to Do After Your Lehigh Acres Accident
Being injured in an accident in Lehigh Acres will put you in the position of needing the best Lehigh Acres personal injury lawyer you can find. You may be entitled to compensation but may not know how or what you can recover.
Maybe you know that you can recover, but don't know what the fair amount of money you deserve as compensation is. That's why you should call our Lehigh Acres accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm in Fort Myers after any accident for assistance. We will help you determine if you have a valid case, and if you do, how to get the compensation that you deserve.
After an accident, many people feel sorry and embarrassed for the accident. They rush to say sorry because of kindness and even take the blame for the accident, not thinking about the legal consequences that admission can bring. But that simple nicety could undermine your chances of successful financial recovery. In many accidents, insurance companies would take note of any of your statements and use them against you. They also do that when you don't have a lawyer. That makes you more vulnerable and at risk. To avoid that, call our Lehigh Acres accident attorneys now at 239-777-9954 for your free and confidential consultation. We can answer your questions and provide you with the legal options you deserve under that facts of your accident.Lehigh Acres by the Numbers
Lehigh Acres is a census-designated place in the suburbs of Fort Myers in Southwest Florida. It is located east of Fort Myers, next to SR 82. It borders with several smaller communities, such as Gateway, Alva, Olga, and Buckingham. There are no urban areas at most of its borders. It is a newly developed area that hasn't stopped developing yet. The peak was in 2006 when 7,500 new homes were built. The period between 2003 and 2007 saw the best development years in the history of Lehigh Acres when the number of newly built homes was greater than that from the last 50 years combined.
More than 100,000 people live in the area nowadays. As Lehigh Acres develops, the population grows. From the just 14,000 residents in early 1990's, this number multiplied many times so far and keeps growing.
Most of the residents speak English as first language. Only 11% speak Spanish, and very few speak German and French as their mother tongue. The median age is 38. One-quarter of the total population are people under 25 years old, and one-fifth are over 65 years old. The median household income as of 2000 was $31,500. 11% of the Lehigh Acres residents live below the poverty line.Lehigh Acres Accidents and Injuries
Our Lehigh Acres personal injury lawyers offer free consultations to anyone who calls us needing information on a wide variety of legal situations including:
- What to do after a restaurant accident in Lehigh Acres
- Common causes of Uber and Lyft accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Consistent causes of supermarket accidents in Lehigh Acres
- What to do after a motel accident in Lehigh Acres
- Car accidents in Lehigh Acres today and what you should do next
- What to do after a gas station accident in Lehigh Acres
- What to do after a bicycle accident in Lehigh Acres
- Causes of motorcycle accidents in Lehigh Acres
- What to do after a car accident in Lehigh Acres
- What to do after a slip and fall accident in Lehigh Acres
- How to find the best Lehigh Acres accident lawyer
- How to find the best Lehigh Acres Uber and Lyft accident lawyer
- What to do after a supermarket accident in Lehigh Acres
- What to do after a motorcycle accident in Lehigh Acres
- What to do after a trip and fall accident in Lehigh Acres
As anywhere else in Florida, accidents are common on roads and streets of Lehigh Acres. If you have been unfortunate to be a victim of a traffic accident there and sustain injuries in the process, we can represent you in:
- Distracted or impaired driving accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Head-on collisions in Lehigh Acres
- Road rage car accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Car accidents with pedestrians in Lehigh Acres
- Rear-end car accidents and injuries in Lehigh Acres
- Truck accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Car accidents with motorcycles in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres car accidents with pedestrians
- Lehigh Acres car accidents involving DUI
- Motorcycle accidents with pedestrians in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres T-bone car accidents and injuries
- Sideswipe and merging Lehigh Acres accidents
- Lehigh Acres construction zone car crashes
- Truck accidents with pedestrians in Lehigh Acres
- Car accidents with Uber and Lyft drivers in Lehigh Acres
- Car accidents with cyclists in Lehigh Acres
- Lane change car accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Left turn accidents in Lehigh Acres
Car and motorcycle accidents are not the only injury causing events that happen in Lehigh Acres. There are other common accidents where our Lehigh Acres accident lawyers can advise you such as:
- Gas station accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Medical malpractice and negligence in Lehigh Acres
- Walmart accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Trip and fall accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres Home Depot accidents
- Lehigh Acres Publix accidents
- Lehigh Acres supermarket accidents
- Restaurant accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Bar and nightclub accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres slip and fall accidents
- Lehigh Acres negligent security accidents
- Motel accidents in Lehigh Acres
- Lehigh Acres amusement parks accident
- Lehigh Acres affordable housing accidents
- Lehigh Acres shopping mall accidents
The Lehigh Acres injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are ready and available to help you in after any type of accident. We can start with free and no-obligation consultations on the phone, Skype, at our office, or wherever suits you. We will listen to you carefully and let you know your options and options for financial recovery. If you choose us to represent you, we will gather all the necessary evidence to build a compelling case on your behalf. That includes working with witnesses, doctors, experts, gathering accident reports, or anything else that could serve as evidence.
Then we will create a settlement demand for the insurance company with a specific time limit to respond. If they accept it - great, you'll get compensated very soon. If they refuse or remain silent, we will file a lawsuit and if necessary, go to trial and possibly, appeal.
Insurance companies know that some lawyers don't go to trial and that comes into play in the negotiation phase of any case. Some law firms refer cases to other firms, like the Wolfson Law Firm, for litigation and trial. We don't refer our clients to other law firms. We will go to trial when necessary. We will stand with our clients until their case is resolved through settlement, mediation, trial or appeal. Call us now at 239-777-9954 for your free consultation.
The Wolfson Law Firm is positioned at 15050 Elderberry Lane, # 4-4, Fort Myers, FL 33907 and is honored to serve Southwest Florida neighborhoods and communities including to North Fort Myers, Sanibel, Fort Myers, Pineland, Tanglewood, Fort Myers Shores, Lochmoor Waterway Estates, Palmona Park, Cypress Lake, Gateway, Harlem Heights, Buckingham, Babcock Ranch, Tice, Cape Coral, San Carlos Park, Matlacha Isles-Matlacha Shores, Punta Rassa, Alva, Boca Grande, Bokeelia, Suncoast Estates, Iona, Pine Island Center, Page Park, Olga, Matlacha, Whiskey Creek, Pine Manor, Lehigh Acres, Fort Myers Beach, Burnt Store Marina, Captiva, Charleston Park, St. James City, Bonita Springs, McGregor, Three Oaks and Estero.