What to Do After Your Little Haiti Accident
If you were injured in any type of Little Haiti accident caused by the negligence of another person or company, you should call the Little Haiti personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. Since 1963, the Miami injury attorneys have helped the residents of Little Haiti as well as Miami. We know what to do and we can help you too.
We have helped clients make a financial recovery after car crashes; slip and fall accidents; trip and fall incidents; and wrongful death cases. Our Miami personal injury attorneys are available to answer your questions. You only need to do one thing – call us at (305) 285-1115 for your free consultation.
We also assist our clients and their loved ones to be informed since knowledge is power. Our Little Haiti personal injury lawyers in Miami work diligently to provide our clients with the knowledge to make informed decisions. We believe that the more our clients and their loved ones know the more they understand. An informed client is the best client any Miami personal injury lawyer could hope for in any situation.Little Haiti
Little Haiti is also known as Lemon City. Historically, Lemon City was named for the sweet lemons that grew in the same area, Lemon City School and Lemon City Library were some of the first in Miami-Dade County.
Little Haiti is home to many Haitian immigrant residents, as well as many residents from other parts of the Caribbean. It has many cultural institutions including The Haitian Cultural Arts Alliance, the Caribbean Marketplace, and the Cathedral of Saint Mary.
Its name comes from a wording issue the Miami Herald had with the neighborhood's original name. Once called “Little Port-au-Prince” by Viter Juste, a man who’s considered the father of Little Haiti. Editors in the Miami Herald thought this name was too long and shortened it to “Little Haiti” and the name stuck.
It wasn’t until May 26 2016, that Miami commissioners voted to designate Little Haiti as an official neighborhood overlapping Lemon City. The zip codes for Little Haiti are 33127, 33150, 33138, and 33137. As of 2010, the population of Little Haiti exceeded 29,000 people.Little Haiti Accident Injury Lawyers
Our Little Haiti personal injury lawyers in Miami represent personal injury victims. If you or a family member were injured hurt in Little Haiti, you should consult with a Miami personal injury lawyer. Your legal rights may be affected if you fail to take any action to protect yourself. You should never be a silent victim. If some person or company is responsible for the harm you have suffered, a Miami injury lawyer can help you hold them accountable.
The Wolfson Law Firm assist Little Haiti accident victims who were damaged in:
- Little Haiti Miami Convenience Store Injury
- Slip and Fall in Little Haiti in Miami
- Little Haiti Miami Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall on Public Property in Little Haiti
- Premises Liability in in Little Haiti in Miami
- Trip and Fall Accidents in Little Haiti in Miami
- Little Haiti Gas Station Accident
- Miami Boating Accidents involving Little Haiti Residents
- Other Types of Slip and Falls in Little Haiti Miami-Dade County
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence in Little Haiti in Miami
- Cruise Ship Accidents in Florida involving Little Haiti Residents
- Slip and Fall on Private Property in Little Haiti Miami
- Serious Injury Cases in Little Haiti Miami
Our Little Haiti accident and injury lawyers work diligently to educate and inform the general public in addition to their clients about issues that may impact them including:
- What to Do After a Supermarket Injury Accident in Little Haiti
- Slip and Fall Injuries Involving Little Haiti Residents
- Premises Liability Safety Rules in Little Haiti
- What to Do After a Little Haiti Slip and Fall Accident
- What You Should Know About Slip and Fall Accidents in Little Haiti
- How to Find the Best Trip and Fall Lawyer in Little Haiti
- Unreasonably Slippery Surfaces in Little Haiti
- What to Do If You Are Hurt in a Little Haiti Gas Station Convenience Store
- Supermarket Accidents and Injuries in Little Haiti
- Slip and Fall Negligence in Little Haiti
- Open and Obvious Defense in Little Haiti Slip and Fall Cases
- Walmart Slip and Fall Lawyer in Little Haiti
- How to Find the Best Slip and Fall Lawyer in Little Haiti
- What the Little Haiti Store Should Have Done to Prevent Your Slip and Fall
- Types of Evidence in Slip and Fall Cases in Little Haiti
- Slip and Fall Failure to Warn – No Warning – For Little Haiti Residents
If someone was killed in an accident, the Little Haiti Miami wrongful death attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help. Our Little Haiti Miami injury lawyers are available to represent you and your loved ones if you were damaged and injured due to the negligent actions of any potential defendant.
You never owe us any fees unless we make a financial recovery. Call us at (305) 285-1115 for your no obligation consultation. Make sure you get the answers that you require and the justice that you are due.
Our Miami personal injury lawyers serve the community of Little Haiti as well as all of South Florida including Liberty City, Overtown, Lemon City, Brownsville, Miami, North Miami, Miami Gardens, Allapattah, Miami Springs, Hialeah, North Miami Beach, Florida City, Homestead and Coconut Grove.