Westland Mall Accident Lawyer
If you were injured while visiting the Westland Mall in Hialeah, then you should call the Westland Mall injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon. Our bilingual personal injury lawyers are standing by and ready to help. We have represented the good people of Hialeah and Miami since 1963 and we are here to help you too. Just call us for your free consultation at (305) 285-1115 and let us assist you after your Westland Mall accident in Hialeah.Facts about Westland Mall in Hialeah
Westland Mall in Hialeah, Florida, was first opened back in the summer of 1971. In 2007, it was sold to Westfield Group, which changed its name to Westfield Westland. When Starwood Capital Group bought it in 2012, the name reverted.
Nowadays, Westland Mall hosts more than hundred stores and tens of restaurants. Anchor stores include:
- Victoria’s Secret
- Charlotte Russe
- New York Jewelry
- Foot Locker
Visitors can find interesting eating spots there, such as Chili’s Grill and Bar, International House of Pancakes, Subway, McDonald’s, Cuban Guys, and many others.Westland Mall Accidents
Of course, you never thought that you or your loved ones could get injured at Westland Mall in Hialeah. People are good at ignoring accidents at places with many people, such as mall. However, our Hialeah accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have helped people who have suffered losses and harms in accidents that occurred at places like those.
No matter how improbable mall accidents might seem to you, have in mind that these accidents occur regularly and cause personal injuries:
- Westland Mall car accidents in parking lots
- Westland Mall bicycle accidents in parking lots
- Pedestrian injuries at Westland Mall in parking lots
- Motorcycle accidents in parking lots
- Slip and fall injuries in Westland Mall due to slippery or dirty floors
- Trip and fall injuries in Westland Mall due to construction debris or garbage
- Falling boxes or merchandise in Westland Mall stores
- Negligent security at the Westland Mall in Hialeah
- Westland Mall crime victims seeking compensation for medical bills and lost wages
- Personal injuries suffered during robberies and other criminal assaults in Westland Mall
- Drunk driving accidents in Westland Mall in parking lots
- Personal injuries caused by improperly maintained shopping carts at the Westland Mall
- Falling tiles from the ceiling of the Westland Mall in Hialeah
- Elevators accidents in Westland Mall in Hialeah
- Uber accidents at Westland Mall in Hialeah
- Lyft car accidents at Westland Mall in Hialeah
- Escalator accidents in Westland Mall
When it comes to Westland Mall accidents, it is of utmost importance to consult the best Hialeah accident lawyer you can find because the procedure to claim damages could be a very tricky one. Under premises liability laws, Westland Mall owes invitees a duty of care, meaning an obligation to take all the reasonable actions for providing safe environment for shopping and entertainment for their guests. If they breach this duty due to negligence or wrongful act, they may be liable for any personal injuries and damages that occurred as a consequence.
However, whether Westland Mall is responsible also depends on where exactly in the mall the accident happened. If it was at a store, restaurant, bar or so, chances are that these premises are under control of someone else, such as a store or a restaurant. In that case, you will need to make sure if the particular accident is a consequence of the mall’s negligence or the store’s negligence. That will give you an answer to the question against whom you should claim damages recovery. That is why you should avoid doing it yourself and call a Hialeah injury lawyer to investigate your case and figure out who is liable for your accident.Hialeah Personal Injury Lawyers Helping Westland Mall Accident Victims
At Wolfson & Leon, our Hialeah accident attorneys can help you get the compensation as well as the justice you deserve after your Westland Mall accident and injury. Call us for your free consultation at (305) 285-1115. Our bilingual personal injury legal team is available 24/7 so call us today and let’s get to work on your case.