Walgreens Accident Lawyer in Miami
If you were injured in any way due the negligence of Walgreens in Miami, then you need to consult with a Miami personal injury lawyer. While it is possible to make a complete and full financial recovery for damages caused by Walgreens, the process can be complicated and complex. Walgreens is not simply going to give away money just because someone said they were hurt. That is why you need to find the best Walgreens accident lawyer in Miami to help you.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Walgreens accident and injury attorneys have helped injured clients pursue their claims for personal injury and damages since 1963. Our Miami drugstore accident attorneys are here to help you and your family when you are injured due to the negligence of Walgreens. There are no fees on was to make a financial recovery for you and we offer free consultations. Call us at (305) 285-1115 and let us answer your questions about your Walgreens accident for free. We are standing by right now.Walgreens Numbers and Controversies
Walgreens has more than 230 stores in Florida. The company was founded in 1901 and is presently headquartered in Deerfield Illinois. Its parent company is Walgreens Boots Alliance. In 2016 Walgreens Boots Alliance finances revealed:
- revenue exceeding $117 billion
- net income of $4.173 billion
- operating income exceeding $6 billion
- total assets exceeding $72 billion
- more than 400,000 employees
Walgreens has had more than its share of controversies over the years. Some of the more significant consumer disputes involved:
- Walgreens was ordered to pay more than $16 million in a lawsuit which claimed that more than 600 stores improperly, illegally and unlawfully dumped hazardous waste and consumer records with confidential patient medical information.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) settled a lawsuit with Walgreens in March 2008 in the amount of $24 million based on the allegation that Walgreens discriminated against African American employees in terms of store assignment practices and promotions.
- In another EEOC action in 2011 Walgreens agreed to resolve similar settle a lawsuit based on the allegation that Walgreens improperly fired a diabetic worker for consuming a package of Walgreens food while attempting to halt a hypoglycemia attack.
- Walgreens has also resolved Medicaid claims for overbilling and Drug Enforcement Administration claims that Walgreens did not exercise and maintain effective controls concerning the dispensing of controlled drugs including oxycodone.
At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Miami personal injury lawyers have seen types of accidents that can occur at any Walgreens store. These accidents can include:
- Walgreens parking lot accidents in Miami
- Pedestrian injuries and Walgreens parking lot in Miami
- Negligent security injuries in Miami Walgreens store
- Wrongful death cases at Miami – Dade Walgreens
- Slip and fall accidents at Walgreens in Miami
- Walgreens trip and fall accidents in Miami
- False imprisonment by Walgreens employees in Miami
- Pharmacy errors resulting in injury or death at Miami Walgreens store
- Falling merchandise injuring Walgreens customers in Miami
- Assault and battery by Walgreens employee in Miami
If you were injured in any way as a result of the negligence of Walgreens employees, then you should at least take the time to consult with Walgreens accident attorney so that you know what your rights are. We offer free consultations 24/7 at (305) 285-1115.
The Miami personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm are proud to serve the good folks of Miami – Dade County including the communities of Hialeah, Miami Beach, Kendall, South Miami, Coral Gables, Homestead, Coconut Grove, Brickell, Key Biscayne, Wynwood, North Miami, Aventura, North Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, Miami Shores, North Beach, South Beach and Edgewater.