Tamiami Uber Accident Lawyer
Were you hit by an Uber driver on a busy Miami highway? Did they run a red light and t-bone your car? Car crashes involving Uber drivers need the attention of the best Tamiami Uber accident lawyers around. The personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon help car crash victims get the money they need to pay for medical expenses and lost income. Car accidents are stressful enough – you don’t need to extra emotional and financial strain as well. Reach out to Wolfson & Leon, and we’ll review your case for free with no obligation. If you have a claim, we work on your behalf to settle your claim. You pay us no fee unless you accept a settlement. Call 305-285-1115 today.What Happens if I Get Hit by an Uber Driver?
Over the past few years, ride-sharing companies have exploded in popularity throughout Miami. Tourists and residents alike can easily schedule a ride. Not only does Uber save you money, but it’s also easy to use.
When you get into a car accident with an Uber driver, some unique situations may impact your settlement. Since drivers are not employees of Uber, what they were doing at the time of the accident is critical to recovering damages to pay for your injuries.
Key factors that a Tamiami Uber car crash lawyer will consider are:
- Was the Uber driver using their car for personal reasons? In this situation, their automobile insurance will kick in.
- If the Uber driver is actively looking to pick up a fare and has their app turned on, you may have partial coverage under Uber’s insurance policy. Here, Uber may cover up to $50,000 per injury with an overall cap of $100,000. This coverage is in addition to what may be available under the Uber driver’s automobile policy.
- For an Uber driver that has a paying customer in the car at the time of the accident, the company has a $1 million insurance policy that kicks in.
In addition to the above, the extent of your injuries may also play a factor. Given the different scenarios, you must get help from a personal injury lawyer to ensure that you are getting the best monetary award available. Passengers in Uber cars who have been injured in car accidents should also seek the help of a personal injury attorney.Why Call a Tamiami Uber Car Crash Attorney?
Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of people injured in automobile accidents. We help injured victims in a variety of situations such as;
- Tamiami lawyer for an Uber car crash accident on a Miami highway
- Reckless Uber driver sideswipe injury lawyer in Tamiami
- Car crash caused by excessive speed in a residential neighborhood in Miami
- Wrongful death injury claim resulting from a T-bone car accident due to a failure to stop at a red light
- Injury caused by an intoxicated driver in Miami
- Tamiami attorney for a family injured in a rear-end car accident
- Automobile accident caused by a car pulling out too far due to an obstruction in their view
- Lawyer for car crash victim injured when another vehicle fails to yield when merging onto a highway
- Texting driver runs a red light causing a severe injury crash in Tamiami
- Pedestrian hit by a careless driver while crossing the street in Miami
- Tamiami teen driver fatal car crash lawyer
- Motorcyclist thrown from their bike when hit by a distracted Uber driver on a Miami street
- Tamiami lawyer for lane-change car injury crash
- Driver failure to check blind spots causes a severe crash when they change lanes
- Victim injured when hit by a careless motorist weaving in and out of traffic in Miami
People hurt in car accidents involving an Uber driver should find out what their rights are by speaking to a Miami car accident lawyer in Wolfson & Leon. With our free, no-obligation case consultation, you can find out what your rights are and get your questions answered at no cost to you. Since our fees are paid out of your settlement, you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we settle. If you were injured in an accident with an Uber driver, call us today at 305-285-1115.