Tamiami Lyft Accident Lawyer
People injured in a car crash with a Lyft driver need to call the best Tamiami automobile accident lawyer around. When you are hurt, your focus should be on getting your life back to normal. When you are stressing over high medical bills, this can interfere with your recovery. Plus, if you need more medical treatment or you can’t work because of your injuries, the financial pressure can be overwhelming.
You don’t have to live this way. Our Miami personal injury lawyers can take the stress and aggravation out of your car accident claim. To find out how, contact the Wolfson Law Firm today for your no-obligation consultation. You can find out what your rights are and what legal remedies are available to you. If you have a case, we’ll take care of the filing, communications, and settlement with the insurance company. Plus, you don’t pay any legal fees for our services unless we settle your case. Give yourself some peace of mind by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today at 305-285-1115.What can a Lyft Car Crash Attorney do for You?
First introduced in 2014, the ride-sharing market has exploded in Miami. Lyft delivers a cost-friendly alternative to using taxi-cab services. By using an app on your smartphone, you can easily schedule a ride with a Lyft driver.
Car accidents involving Lyft drivers are different than typical crashes. Since the drivers are not employees of Lyft, different rules apply. Plus, these rules may change based on what the Lyft driver was doing at the time of the accident. These complexities make it critical to consult a personal injury lawyer.
Victims injured by a Lyft driver should reach out to the Wolfson Law Firm for help. We can navigate through the complexities and help to get the settlement that you deserve. We also defend people injured in other types of car accidents such as;
- Miami attorney for a driver hit by a Lyft driver while transporting a customer
- Texting driver serious car crash injury due to a failure to stop at a red light in Miami
- Tamiami attorney for victim hurt in a rear-end car accident
- Serious injury crash resulting from a reckless Lyft driver swerving between cars
- Car accident caused by a reckless Lyft driver traveling at an excessive speed on a residential Tamiami street
- Impaired driver serious car crash injury lawyer in Miami
- Failure to yield car accident caused by a Lyft driver getting onto a highway
- Driver injured when hit by a tailgating Lyft driver in Miami
- Tamiami lawyer for a victim injured when hit by a Lyft driver running a red light
- Serious car accident caused by a failure to stop due to in-climate weather conditions in Miami
- Tamiami bicyclist hurt when cut-off by a car making a right turn in front of them
- Pedestrian hit by a Lyft driver backing out of a driveway
- Miami lawyer for an injury caused by a Lyft driver running a stop sign
- Motorcyclist injured when hit by an impaired driver
- Family injured when hit by a distracted driver in Tamiami
- Tamiami lawyer for a crash victim injured by an inexperienced driver
Car accidents involving Lyft drivers are unique. Be sure to take steps immediately to protect your health and financial interests. Once you’ve been checked out by a doctor, you should seek the assistance of a Tamiami personal injury lawyer. We can help you to navigate through the process of filing a case, determining a course of action, and represent your best interests when settling your claim. If you have questions about your case or are just curious if you have a case, contact the Wolfson Law Firm today.
For over 55 years, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented the interests of Tamiami residents. We can take the insurance companies and work to get you the best settlement possible. If you’ve been injured in a collision with a Lyft driver, call the Wolfson Law Firm today at 305-285-1115.