South Miami Slip and Fall Accident Lawyer
Did you slip and fall on a wet floor in a grocery store or a restaurant? Are medical bills piling up that you can’t afford? You need to call the best South Miami slip and fall accident attorney for help.
Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has helped injured victims get the monetary damages they need to pay for medical treatment and recover lost income. Our personal injury lawyers take on the insurance companies on your behalf, so you can spend your time recovering from your injuries. Accident victims have rights. Find out what yours are. Call us today for a free, no-obligation case evaluation at 305-285-1115.
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Injuries
When you think of a slip and fall accident, does your mind automatically go to the spilled liquid on a grocery store floor? While that is a common reason, there are so many other causes of slip and fall accidents. These include;
- Uneven walking surfaces – Department stores often use a variety of walking surfaces. As you are browsing through a store, you may encounter different levels of carpet, hardwood floors, and tile. People commonly slip as they are walking on different types of flooring surfaces.
- Debris – If you unknowingly step on loose paper, dropped produce, or other debris lying on the floor, you may slip and fall.
- Broken or torn surfaces – Torn carpet, loose floorboards, or floor mats that aren’t securely attached can cause people to slip or trip and fall.
- Reduced maintenance – Stairs that do not have a proper grip, broken railings, and poor lighting can cause a person to slip and fall.
- Bad weather – Even the weather can contribute to a slip and fall accident. People that bring in wet umbrellas or rainwater that splashes in an entryway can cause people to slip and fall. Outdoor walkways scattered with leaves can become a slipping hazard when they become wet with rain.
Severe slip and fall injuries need immediate medical attention. See a doctor if your injuries are minor. It is not uncommon for someone to walk away from a slip and fall accident only to be in pain a few days later.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm in South Miami
South Miami is a residential community with a population of 12,255 people. It is a racially diverse city, as 53.4% of its people are Hispanic and 14.9% are African- American. South Miami is a family-oriented community with plenty of neighborhoods, parks, and schools. In addition to families, a large number of young professionals call South Miami home. It has a bustling downtown that features historic buildings, restaurants, boutique stores, and coffee shops.
Wolfson & Leon helps victims hurt in a variety of slip and fall accidents such as;
- Attorney for a victim injured in a slip and fall accident in South Miami
- South Miami coffee shop slip and fall injury attorney
- Slip and fall accident in a busy South Miami restaurant
- South Miami grocery store fall accident caused by a leaking refrigerator
- Uneven pavement trip and fall injury in Miami
- Victim hurt when falling over a hidden curb in a parking lot in South Miami
- Slippery sidewalk fall accident caused by wet leaves
- South Miami gas station slip and fall injury accident lawyer
- Blocked walkway trip and fall injury in South Miami
- Victim injured when falling down a poorly-lit stairwell in a South Miami movie theater
- Miami office building fall injury due to an elevator’s uneven flooring
- South Miami outdoor mall trip and fall accident caused by broken pavers
- Food court in a Miami shopping mall slip and fall injury
- Victim injured when slipping on loose produce in a Miami grocery store
- South Miami lawyer for an escalator fall in a department store escalator due to poor maintenance
- Customer injured when running into a 24-hour convenience store and slipping on an unsecured doormat in Miami
- South Miami health-club locker room slip and fall accident
For over 55 years, the Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have represented slip and fall accident victims. We work on behalf of our clients to get them the monetary damages they need to pay for expensive medical bills, continuing care, transportation, and to replace lost wages. If you were hurt and don’t know what to do next, call the South Miami slip and fall accident lawyers today. We offer a free case evaluation. You don’t pay legal fees unless we settle your case. Find out what your rights are by calling Wolfson & Leon at 305-285-1115 today.