South Miami Auto Accident Lawyer
If you have been serious hurt in a car accident in South Miami, then you will want to call the best South Miami car accident attorney that you can locate. That makes good sense – you need someone to fight for you and defend against the forces of insurance companies. You are invited to call the South Miami car accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation anytime and anywhere that you need us.South Miami
Originally founded in 1897, South Miami had a tumultuous history. The natural growth that occurred in the 1920s during the land boom was stifled by hurricanes, as well as the lack of federal aid to rebuild and fighting amongst its residents. After World War II, however, the city of South Miami began to grow. South Miami was known for the Holsum Bakery, which was opened in 1934. Its elaborate holiday decorations brought thousands of visitors every year until it closed in 1980. However, it prompted investors to build the “Bakery Centre”, which was a collection of shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. This entertainment center lasted ten years, before being renovated and reopened as The Shops at Sunset Place.
There are 12,207 residents that live in South Miami at median age of 39. The population is racially mixed as 51.2% are Hispanic, 29.2% are white, and 14.9% are African American. It is a family friendly community, offering residents plenty of schools, parks, and outdoor activities. South Miami also offers shopping, restaurants, and movie theaters for your enjoyment.What to do if You’ve Been Injured in a South Miami Car Accident
If you have been involved in a car accident, what you do immediately afterwards can impact the resolution and settlement that you receive.
- Don’t leave the scene – If you’ve been involved in an accident, call 911. You should not leave before the police and paramedics, or other medical personnel, arrive.
- Document the accident – Try to document the accident as much as possible. Be sure to get the insurance and contact information of the other driver. If there were witnesses to the accident, be sure to get their contact information as well. If possible, take pictures of the damage, road conditions, and location of the accident. You may also want to write down any other details that may be relevant in the future.
- Remain calm – Accidents are stressful and can trigger an emotional response, from either yourself or the other party involved. By remaining calm, you can keep a bad situation from getting worse.
- Do not admit fault – Our natural tendency may be to apologize or admit partial fault. Resist the urge to do that. Anything that you say can be held against you if you pursue a claim.
- If you’ve been injured – Seek medical attention immediately. Even minor injuries can become serious if they have not been treated.
- Contact a personal injury attorney – Discuss your situation with a personal injury attorney. An attorney can advise if you of your rights and options that are available to you.
Our South Miami automobile accident attorneys serve their clients in the capacity of:
- South Miami high speed car crash accident attorney
- Failure to yield car accident lawyer in South Miami
- South Miami distracted driver automobile accident lawyer
- Car crash accident personal injury attorney in South Miami
- Intoxicated driver car crash accident attorney in South Miami
- South Miami dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer
- Parking lot automobile crash accident attorney in South Miami
- Negligent driver car crash lawyer in South Miami.
- South Miami car accident personal injury lawyer
- Dangerous intersection automobile accident lawyer in South Miami
- South Miami negligent driver car crash accident attorney
Wolfson & Leon proudly serves clients in the city of South Miami, as well as its surrounding communities of Coral Gables, Pinecrest, Coral Terrace, and Glenvar Heights. If you or your loved one have been injured in an automobile accident, contact the car crash lawyers of South Miami at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.