Palmetto Bay Personal Injury Law Firm
Palmetto Bay is located in the southern portion of Miami-Dade County. In 1982, the area known as Palmetto Bay was devastated by Hurricane Andrew, as most of the homes and businesses in the area destroyed. As many homes were built using wood frame construction, building codes were strengthened to require the use of concrete. In 2002, the neighborhoods of Perrine and Cutler Bay were annexed to Palmetto Bay, which was then incorporated.
Palmetto Bay is a family-friendly community with plenty of tree-lined neighborhoods, schools, and shopping centers. For residents who enjoy the scenery of the outdoors, Palmetto Bay offers many parks. It is home to the Coral Reef Park where residents can enjoy an outdoor walk or bike ride, picnics, or the open areas to play football or kick the soccer ball around. It often hosts a Farmer's Market on Sundays. Drawing visitors and residents alike, Thalatta Estate features a historic mansion set on the backdrop of the beautiful Biscayne Bay. Often used for weddings or other events, the estate is known for its Mediterranean-inspired architecture and sturdy coral rock walls greeting visitors at the entrance. The estate is filled with looming banyan trees and tropical landscape. Located on Old Cutler Road is Deering Point, a simple park that offers stunning views of the Bay, often visited by locals looking for a quiet place to relax. Finally, Ludovici Park is set near Biscayne Bay behind a series of mangroves. In addition to its spacious outdoor areas, it offers a library and community center.
Palmetto Bay has a population of 24,522. Its ethnic and racial makeup is 44.2% Hispanic, 43.5% white, and 5.45% African American. The median household income is $105,316 and the median property value is $467,400. Over 47% of the population is employed, commuting an average of 34.2 minutes commuting to work each way. The most common jobs held by Palmetto Bay residents are in Management, Sales, and Administration. Industries that residents are most likely to be employed by include healthcare, education, professional services, and retail. Residents living below the poverty line represent 7.16% of the population, which is less than the 14% national average.Palmetto Bay Personal Injury Lawyer
The Palmetto Bay personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm work with their clients in many ways, including;
- Palmetto Bay car crash accident injury attorney
- Wrongful death attorney in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay distracted driver car crash accident injury lawyer
- Slip and fall accident injury attorney in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay dangerous intersection car crash accident lawyer
- Left-hand turn automobile accident lawyer in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay intoxicated driver car crash attorney
- Uber car crash lawyer in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay trip and fall accident attorney
- Palmetto Bay defective product liability accident attorney
- Medical malpractice attorney in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay pedestrian accident lawyer
- Defective product injury attorney in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay medical malpractice lawyer
- Parking lot car crash accident injury attorney in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay premises liability accident attorney
- Motorcycle accident attorney in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay large truck collision attorney
- Escalator trip and fall accident lawyer in Palmetto Bay
- Palmetto Bay elevator slip and fall injury attorney
The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm represent victims who have been injured in accidents. We defend the rights of those who have been seriously injured in accidents, such as car crashes, medical malpractice, premise liability claims, slips and falls, and defective products. If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, you may have questions about what steps you should take to protect your rights. You may be wondering how you will pay for medical treatment or what options are available if you can't work as a result of your injury. The lawyers at Wolfson Law Firm are dedicated to helping clients receive the compensation they deserve to recover from their injuries and get back on the path to recovery.
The Wolfson Law Firm proudly serves clients in the city of Palmetto Bay, as well as the surrounding cities of Palmetto Estates, Pinewood, Coral Gables, Kendall, and Cutler Bay. If you or a loved one has been the victim of an accident, contact the lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.