Overtown Automobile Accident Lawyer
If you were seriously injured in a car accident in Overtown, then you need to get the best Miami car accident lawyer around. People who were hurt in car accidents often need medical treatment and time to recover. But the reality is that accident victims are also faced with the financial stress of trying to pay their bills. Many times, they can’t work and are struggling to pay for basic living expenses such as rent, food, and utilities. If this sounds like your situation, you need help now. Call Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon today for your free and confidential consultation at 305-285-1115.Overtown in Miami
Established in the 1890s, Overtown is one of the oldest communities in South Florida. Rich in history, it was once a bustling entertainment hotspot that attracted famous performers such as Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, and Billie Holiday. While Overtown experienced a slow-down in development and changing demographics, the community has recently undergone an exciting revitalization that has breathed new life in this historic community. New cafes, stores, museums, and art galleries have replaced empty buildings. Visitors can get a taste of the local culture grabbing some soul food at Jackson Soul Food or gaze at the brightly-colored street murals at the Purvis Young Murals. There are 9,640 people that call Overtown home. The population is predominantly African-American with a median age of 42 years old.Rear-end Car Crash Lawyer in Overtown
Many of us have been rear-ended by another car at some point in our lives. Whether you are sitting at a stoplight or waiting at a stop sign, getting hit by a car that cannot stop in time is fairly common. Most rear-end accidents are relatively minor. They may result in minimal damage to your car.
However, if you are hit by a car that is travelling at an excessive speed and can’t stop, the damage can be significant. If a driver is distracted while texting or talking on the phone, they may slam into the back of your car without even stopping. You may be hit on the side of your car if the impact of the crash pushes you into an intersection. These types of rear-end accidents can result in serious injuries. You may experience broken ribs, deep lacerations, head trauma, or internal bleeding. These types of injuries may require extensive medical treatment and can keep you from working while you are in recovery.How Can A Miami Car Accident Attorney Help You?
If the bills are starting to pile up and you are stressed out by all of the financial burden being placed on you and your family, you need to speak with a Miami personal injury attorney today. They can advise you of your legal options for financial recovery, file your case, and represent your interests when negotiating a settlement with an insurance company. They take care of the details of your case so that you can focus on getting better. We work with clients who have been hurt in car accidents in many capacities including;
- Overtown resident injured in a rear-end car accident
- Miami attorney for victim hurt in a rear-end accident caused by a distracted driver traveling at a high speed when approaching a stopped car
- Lawyer for Miami victim hurt in a head-on collision accident
- Pedestrian injured by a car backing out of a driveway in Overtown
- Left-hand car crash accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Overtown victim hurt in a wrong-way car accident
- Reckless driver running a red light and causing an accident with serious injuries in Miami
- Attorney for family injured when hit by a car running a red light in Miami
- Car crash resulting from low visibility due to bad weather in Overtown
- Miami car crash attorney for victim injured when hit by a car making an illegal lane change in an intersection
- Lawyer for victim injured in a bad weather car crash in Key Biscayne
- Overtown bicyclist hit by a car that fails to stop at a stop sign
- Dangerous intersection T-bone car crash lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for driver injured when hit by another car failing to yield when entering a highway
- Car crash injury caused by a large sign obstructing the view of a driver in Miami
- Lawyer for victim hurt in a high-speed automobile accident in Miami
- Rollover car crash accident injury in Miami
If you were hurt in a car accident that wasn’t your fault, call the Miami personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon for help. They will review your case for free and let you know what options you have to pay for your medical treatment and replace your lost wages. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for the best settlement with insurance companies. If your case goes to court, they will defend your rights.
Wolfson & Leon has offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. We defend the rights of clients throughout South Florida. Call us today for your free consultation at 305-285-1115.