North Miami Crime Victim Compensation Attorney
If you’ve been unfortunate to have suffered injuries as a crime victim in North Miami, make sure you talk to our North Miami crime victim compensation attorneys at Wolfson & Leon. We’ve been helping North Miami injury victims get just compensation for their harms and losses since 1963 and we know how to help you get the compensation and justice you deserve. Call us at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation. You don’t pay any fees until you get compensated.North Miami
North Miami is a suburban city in Miami area, located 10 miles north of Miami. In the past, it was called Town of Miami Shores and Arch Creek. It is the home of Biscayne Bay Campus of the Florida State University, as well as the Oleta River State Park, Florida’s largest urban park.North Miami Crime Victims
Our Miami crime victim lawyers have helped good people of North Miami who have accidentally found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time for many years now. In their experience, most often they act as:
- Criminal victim rights lawyer for victims of rape and other sexual assaults in North Miami
- Child molestation victim compensation attorney in North Miami daycares, religious institutions, schools, sports leagues or anywhere charged with the care of children
- Criminal battery victim compensation lawyer in North Miami nightclubs or bars
- North Miami crime victim compensation for robbery at convenience store or gas station
- North Miami crime victim lawyer for injuries or death caused by negligent security
- North Miami crime victim lawyer for the loved ones of murder victims
- North Miami DUI crimes compensation lawyer
- North Miami crime victim lawyer for aggravated assault injuries
- North Miami crime victim compensation lawyer for injuries or wrongful death caused by inadequate security in apartments or housing complexes
- North Miami crime victim compensation attorney for injuries arising out of employee actions
Going through all these accidents and injuries gives you the right to claim for damage recovery from the person who is liable for them. If the criminal offender is caught and found guilty in court, it will be easy to recover from him. However, if his identity remains unknown or the police can’t reach him, you’ll wait for compensation from him. In too many cases, a criminal defendant will never be able to make court ordered restitution. If you don’t want to wait to get compensated for all the injury-related expenses you’ve already incurred, you can choose either of the two other options. You can seek recovery from the Florida Bureau of Victim Compensation. Should your case meet all the requirements set by the laws, getting compensated should be relatively quick, whether the culprit has been found or not
The other possibility depends on if you have sustained the injuries on premises operated by a third person or not. This could be a supermarket, mall, restaurant, bar, or another location where a host invites guests or visitors. Hosts are obliged by law to take all the reasonable measures to protect invitees from injuries, and if they fail in doing so due to a wrongful act or negligence, they may be liable for any personal injuries caused by criminal acts that could have been prevented if they had acted properly.
If any of the aforementioned accidents resulted in the death of your loved ones, you might claim damages as well. Wrongful death survivors suffer due to the criminal acts and therefore have the right to be compensated for certain harms and losses. The law gives you this possibility and the crime victim lawyers at Wolfson & Leon are available to help those wrongful death survivors.
Although the question about injury liability could seem straightforward on paper, it might be a bit tricky. People don’t want to pay for damages voluntarily and it often requires some legal action to get compensated justly. That’s the main reason why you should call for a free consultation about your case and possible representation, for which you pay nothing until we recover for you. You can reach us anytime at (305) 285-1115.