Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer in Miami Beach
With such a large influx of visitors each year, thousands of cars trek through the streets of Miami Beach every day. Tourists who may be travelling to their hotels after a night on the town or those who are unfamiliar with the roads can cause car accidents, which may result in serious injuries, even fatalities. Residents of Miami Beach who have been injured in a car accident contact the Miami Beach motor vehicle accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Many times, car accidents result in injuries, preventing victims from working. If you have been the victim of a car accident, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.Miami Beach
Only seven miles long, the sunny skies and serenity of the ocean attracts millions of tourists to Miami Beach each year. In addition to its peaceful waters, the city also has a vibrant side, sporting a variety of restaurants, nightclubs, and outdoor events. It is one of the oldest and best-known regions in the country, with a population of over 90,000 people spanning different ages and cultures. But with all the hustle and bustle of the unique urban beach area, accidents happen on a regular basis. Traffic related accidents all too often produce the worst injuries on Miami Beach streets, highways and bridges. When you or a loved one is injured in any type of crash on Miami Beach, you should call a lawyer to find out about your legal rights and options.
Our Miami Beach car accident attorneys serve clients in the capacity of:
- Distracted driver accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach wrongful death attorney
- Left-turn accident attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach negligent driver car accident lawyer
- Highway automobile accident attorney in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach intersection car accident attorney
- Lane change automobile accident lawyer in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Uber or Lyft car accident lawyer
- Auto accident personal injury attorney in Miami Beach
On the busy roads and intersections in Miami Beach, car accidents happen every day. Automobile accidents are often the result of the following;
- Negligent acts – These often include speeding, failure to follow traffic signs and signals and tailgating. Negligent drivers cause dangerous conditions on the road, often times leading to accidents.
- Distractions – When drivers talk or text on their cell phones when operating their vehicles, they take their concentration off the road, which may result in an accident. In addition, drivers who are overly tired or intoxicated pose a hazard on the road as they may be unable to operate their cars safely.
- Bad weather – Florida’s tropical warmth often brings about heavy rains, making roadways slippery and limiting driver’s visibility.
- Equipment malfunctions – In some cases, equipment within a car may malfunction, ultimately causing an accident. This may be the result of failure or the lack of proper maintenance performed on a car.
Major car accidents can change the lives of victims and their families. Serious injuries can require significant medical treatment and long-term care. Those who are injured may not be able to work, leaving them in a position where they can’t pay for their basic living expenses, medical costs, or repair damage to their car. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation to pay for living expenses, medical bills, and car repairs. Contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation. Our Miami Beach motor vehicle accident attorneys will review your case and advise youMiami Beach Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
The attorneys at the Wolfson Law Office serve clients in Miami Beach and its surrounding cities, including Coral Gables, Hialeah, and Kendall. If you or your loved one have been injured in a car accident, our Miami Beach motor vehicle accident attorneys can help you and your family to get back on the path of recovery. Contact us at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.