Monroe County Affordable Housing Injury Attorney
If you or a family member sustained serious injuries at an affordable housing property in the Florida Keys and Monroe County, then you should consult with the Florida Keys affordable housing accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon. We can answer your questions and advise you as to the best path to pursue so that you get the justice and compensation you deserve. Call now for your free consultation at (305) 285-1115.Monroe County and the Florida Keys Housing Accidents
Monroe County, Florida is home to the Florida Keys and is one of the most attractive places to live in Florida. Located in the southernmost part of the Sunshine State hosting long white sand beaches and crystal-clear water, many people dream to move there. Housing can be expensive there, but not every resident can afford it. Some of them need to live in affordable housing complexes and, fortunately, Monroe County hosts a number of affordable housing complexes for people who can’t afford to pay full rent.
There is a total of 18 affordable properties and 1448 affordable apartments for low-income renters, while the number of housing units is 28,910. The most significant among them are Marty’s Place, Cayo Del Mar, Harvey House, McCarthy Roger Residence, Eastwind Apartments, Key Largo, Mariners Cove Apartments, Flagler Village, Blue Water Workforce Housing, Douglas Square, and Senior Citizens Plaza. The complex is served by the Monroe County Housing Authority.
If you or your loved ones have been injured at an affordable housing complex in Monroe County, Florida, call our Monroe County affordable housing accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon to help you with your case. Even if you think it was your fault, maybe someone else is responsible for your harms and losses without your knowledge. We will investigate that and will let you know if you can claim damages recovery from someone else, in most cases, the landlord, property manager or property owner.Monroe County Affordable Housing Accidents Liability
Personal injury causing accidents happen in low-income housing. When these injuries happen due to negligence of landlords, then legal responsibility for injuries falls on them. They owe a duty of care to tenants and their visitors, which means they must take all the reasonable measures to prevent all the foreseeable accidents and criminal assaults that could occur on premises under their control. However, sometimes landlords fail in providing a safe environment, and that led to your personal injuries, it means you may claim damages from them. Proving negligence could be tricky, though. You’ll have to prove that you’ve been harmed in an accident that occurred on premises under their management, and that the harms could have been prevented if you had been provided with the reasonable care required.Monroe County Affordable Housing Accidents
Our Monroe County affordable housing accident lawyers are here to help. Property managers, landlords and property owners can bear some responsibility for:
- Monroe County affordable housing slip and fall accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing trip and fall accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing car accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing motorcycle accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing Uber accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing Lyft car accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing crime victim compensation
- Monroe County affordable housing sexual assault crime victim lawyer
- Monroe County affordable housing robbery victims’ rights lawyer
- Monroe County affordable housing assault victims’ rights attorney
- Monroe County affordable housing shooting victims’ rights attorney
- Monroe County affordable housing negligent security injury and wrongful death claims
- Monroe County affordable housing elevator accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing parking lot accidents
- Monroe County affordable housing ADA violations causing injuries
At Wolfson & Leon, our bilingual Florida Keys injury attorneys are ready and available to help you. Just call us at (305) 285-1115 for your free consultation. We serve all of the towns in Monroe County including Key West, Key Largo, Marathon, Islamorada, Tavernier and Stock Island.