Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer for Bolivians
You don’t leave your home thinking that you may be injured while running errands. Slip and fall accidents can happen just about anywhere. You may be picking up groceries at the local supermarket and slip on spilled liquid on the floor. Perhaps you are walking through the parking lot and trip on broken pavement. If the weather is bad, entryways may become slippery from rainwater splashing in or pooling by the entrance and may cause you to slip and fall.
You can get seriously hurt if you slip and fall. Your head may hit a hard surface, such as a countertop, shelf, or the floor. This can result in a traumatic injury to your brain. While some injuries may seem minor, they often require medical treatment and recovery time. Severe injuries may result in long-term treatment, hospitalization, and rehabilitation. In some cases, traumatic brain injuries can be life-changing, impacting your ability to reason, speak, or move about.
Slip and fall accidents can require expensive medical treatment. Accordingly to the Centers for Disease Control, the average hospital bill for a slip and fall accident is $30,000. Tack on the need for continuing care and rehabilitation and this cost will rise considerably. Not only will you see skyrocketing medical bills, but your finances will also suffer if you can’t work. Bolivian victims who were hurt in slip and fall accidents should speak with a personal injury attorney at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our bilingual lawyers will listen to you, answer your questions, and do an initial review of your case at no charge. They can tell you what options you have to get money to pay for your medical bills and lost wages. To find out what your rights are, call the Miami slip and fall lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 today.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm for Bolivians
Bolivia is a country located in the middle of South America, surrounded by Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Paraguay. Bolivia has an estimated population of 11.5 million people, with a majority living in large urban areas throughout the country. Santa Cruz de la Sierra is the largest city in Bolivia with over 3 million residents.
The Bolivian landscape is known for its natural beauty, housing such wonders as the Andes Mountains and the Amazon Rainforest. Its spectacular terrain ranges from clay-colored mountains, exotic jungles, and massive salt flats. Bolivia is one of the most bio-diverse in the world, boasting a large variety of wildlife including pumas, flamingos, bears, pink river dolphins, condors, and chinchillas.
Bolivian slip and fall accident victims have rights. Medical treatment, lost wages, and continuing care are costly. By contacting a personal injury lawyer at the Wolfson Law Firm, you will find out what your legal options are. Our Spanish-speaking attorneys help accident victims on a variety of cases including;
- Bolivian injured in a slip and fall accident in Miami
- Attorney for elderly slip and fall injury accident in a Miami nursing home
- Miami convenience store slippery floor fall accident injury lawyer
- Shopping center slip and fall injury lawyer for Bolivians
- Accident victim seriously injured in a slip and fall accident in a Miami restaurant
- Poorly lit stairwell fall in a movie theater in Miami
- Bolivian victim of a slip and fall accident in a Publix grocery store
- Lawyer for Miami accident victim injured in an elevator slip and fall accident
- Miami grocery store slip and fall accident in the produce aisle
- Attorney uneven flooring in a local store causing a trip and fall accident
- Outdoor mall slippery walkway fall injury in Miami
- Attorney for victim hurt in a restaurant slip and fall accident
- Bolivian injured in an escalator slip and fall injury accident in Miami
Since 1963, the personal injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have helped Bolivians injured in slip and fall accidents get back the life they had before their accident. Our bilingual attorneys take the time to listen to you, review your case, and explain your legal options. Take advantage of our free consultation and find out what your rights are. Call us today at 305-285-1115.