Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer for Bahamians
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere. You can slip and fall when browsing through a department store, walking in a parking lot, or shopping for groceries. Spilled drinks, leaking refrigerators, or wet entryways can result in a slip and fall accident. You can slip on mats that aren’t secure, aisles that have debris, or broken walkways.
Injuries from slip and fall accidents can be serious. When you lose your balance, you can strain muscles in your neck and back. You may break a bone when your body hits a hard surface or if you are trying to catch yourself. You can hit your head on the floor or another hard surface. Statistically, the leading cause of non-emergency hospitalizations for Florida residents who are 35 years or older was the result of injuries they sustained in a fall. These injuries may require expensive medical treatment as the average medical bill for a slip and fall accident can be $30,000 according to the Centers for Disease Control. To add to the financial burden of the accident, victims often experience lost income if they can’t work during their recovery period.
Bahamian victims of slip and fall accidents should contact Wolfson & Leon for help. Our Miami accident attorneys can review your case and tell you what options may be available for you to pay for your medical bills and lost wages. Our Miami slip and fall attorneys are knowledgeable in personal injury law and can answer your questions. If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, find out what your rights are by calling Wolfson & Leon at 305-285-1115 today.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm for Bahamians
Located in the Atlantic Ocean, the Bahamas is a country made up of a string of 700 islands, cays, and inlets. The Bahamas are known for its signature pink sand beaches and warm tropical weather, which attracts over 6 million visitors each year. It’s a top tourist destination for those who love to scuba dive or snorkel, shop, or just relax in the sun. It has a population of 391,022 residents. Nassau is the largest city in the Bahamas with a population of over 225,000 people.
If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident as the result of a business or property owner’s negligence, you have rights. Our Spanish-speaking attorneys work with Bahamian accident victims in many ways including;
- Bahamian hurt in a Miami slip and fall accident
- Miami gas station slip and fall accident injury lawyer
- Shopping mall slip and fall injury resulting from a wet entryway in Miami
- Lawyer for victim injured in a Miami restaurant slip and fall accident
- Slip and fall injury caused by a newly-waxed floor in a grocery store
- Bahamian slip and fall injury accident in a Miami convenience store
- Uneven flooring trip and fall accident lawyer in Miami
- Miami lawyer for movie theater slip and fall accident injury
- Bahamian injured when slipping in an elevator in a Miami department store
- Parking lot trip and fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Coffee shop slippery floor fall injury in Miami
- Leaking refrigerator slip and fall accident in a Miami grocery store
- Miami attorney for elevator slip and fall accident injury
- Outdoor shopping center trip and fall injury accident lawyer in Miami
- Bahamian victim injured in a slip and fall accident in a poorly lit stairwell
The personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of accident victims since 1963. Our Miami slip and fall lawyers have helped Bahamians who were injured through no fault of their own to get their lives back on track after an accident. Our bilingual slip and fall attorneys in Miami can answer your questions and let you know what legal options may be available to you to pay for your medical bills and continuing care when you’ve been hurt. We have office in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach and in Fort Myers. We offer a free consultation, so there is no cost to you to find out what your options are. Call us today at 305-285-1115.