Miami Slip and Fall Law Firm for Puerto Ricans
If you are walking and texting while visiting a department store and end up tripping over a display that is sticking out in the aisle, you may think that you aren’t entitled to any compensation if you get hurt. After all, you weren’t paying attention to where you were walking. Why should someone else pay for that?
One of the most common myths about slip and fall accidents is that you can’t recover damages if you were partially to blame for the accident. Since Florida follows the pure comparative fault theory, you may be eligible to recover damages even if you played a role in the accident. Your damage award will be reduced by the percentage of liability that you shared.
It can be complicated to determine the level of responsibility that each party has in an accident like this. To help ensure that you receive the monetary damages that are due to you, it’s a good idea to consult a Miami slip and fall accident attorney. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are knowledgeable about the laws that apply to slip and fall accidents and can guide you through the process. Our bilingual attorneys will listen to you, answer your questions, and can advise you of potential legal options that you may have. If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, find out what your rights are for by contacting the Wolfson Law Firm. To schedule your free consultation, call 305-285-1115 today.Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm for Puerto Ricans
Puerto Rico is a small island in the Caribbean Sea. It has a widely diverse landscape with ranging from sandy white beaches, mountains, rainforests, and waterfalls. With almost 3 million people, Puerto Rico is a bustling county with an economy that relies heavily on tourism, manufacturing, and real estate. Almost 350,000 people live in the capital of San Juan.
Our bilingual attorneys help Puerto Rican accident victims in a variety of slip and fall accidents such as;
- Attorney for a Puerto Rican resident hurt in a Miami slip and fall accident
- Miami supermarket parking lot trip and fall accident injury lawyer
- Outdoor café slip and fall accident caused by a spilled drink
- Broken bone injury from a fall due to a newly-waxed floor
- Wet floor slip and fall accident Miami lawyer
- Slip and fall accident resulting from a leaking pipe in a restroom
- Strip mall slip and fall injury attorney in Miami
- Puerto Rican injured in a Miami restaurant slip and fall accident
- Convenience store entryway slip and fall accident in Miami
- Lawyer for Miami outdoor shopping mall slip and fall injured victim
- Injury from escalator fall accident at a Miami shopping mall
- Traumatic brain injury resulting from a fall in a grocery store
- Miami attorney for movie theater fall down slippery stairs accident
- Puerto Rican fall due to uneven flooring in a department store
- Miami office building hallway slip and fall injury accident attorney
- Outdoor shopping center trip and fall injury accident attorney
- Tenant fall due to debris in common area walkway at a Miami apartment complex
For over 55 years, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented victims who were hurt in slip and fall accidents. We work tirelessly to help victims secure the compensation they need to recover from their injuries. Our Spanish-speaking personal injury attorneys in Miami will direct your through the process and can suggest possible actions for you to take. Our bilingual personal injury team is here to help you and your family. Our Miami personal injury law firm takes a team approach is working to help you get the compensation. We work on a contingency basis, so you don’t pay us a legal fee until we settle your claim. Find out for free what compensation you may be entitled from your slip and fall injury. Don’t wait - call the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 today.