Miami Slip and Fall Law Firm for Guatemalans
Did you slip and fall when shopping at a grocery store? Trip over a hidden curb in the parking lot and fall on the hard pavement? Perhaps you fell when you slipped on a freshly mopped floor. We often think of slip and fall accidents as just those minor inconveniences that happen in life. You may be sore for a few days but that’s nothing that aspirin and a little rest can’t take care of.
For some of us, however, slip and fall accidents can result in a serious brain injury. A victim may lose their footing when they slip and hit their head on the floor, the corner of a shelf, or another hard object. People who hit their heads when they fall may suffer from a traumatic brain injury. These injuries can range from a relatively minor concussion to a life-threatening injury, such as bleeding in the brain, skull fractures, or torn brain tissue.
If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, contact a Miami slip and fall lawyer to find out what financial relief you may be entitled to. The personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon work with Guatemalans to help them recover monetary damages to pay their bills. Our bilingual lawyers put you at ease by listening to you and answering your questions. We offer a free consultation, so it costs you nothing to find out what legal options may be available for you. Call Wolfson & Leon today at 305-285-1115.Guatemalan Slip and Fall Accident Victims
Guatemala is situated in Central America. It is wedged between North and South America on a thin strip of land that touches both the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Seat. Tourists who love history will appreciate visiting the ancient Mayan ruins scattered throughout the country. Guatemala is a natural beauty that features exotic rainforests, cool blue waterfalls and lakes, volcanos, and a network of caves. Over 17 million people live in Guatemala. Over 2.45 million people live in Guatemala City, the nation’s capital.
For Guatemalan’s that were injured in a slip and fall accident, it’s critical to seek medical attention immediately, even if you feel ok. Minor injuries, like a concussion, can turn serious if they aren’t treated quickly. In 2014, there were an estimated 2.5 million visits to the emergency room that were the result of a traumatic brain injury. Statistically, 47.9% of these visits was the result of a fall. Victims who hit their heads in a slip and fall accident often rack up high medical bills to treat their injuries. Depending upon how severe their injury is, they may not be able to work for a few days or weeks while they are recovering. This can cause an immense amount of financial pressure to the injured party. Not only are they trying to recover from their injury, but they also have to deal with the financial strain of high medical bills and loss of income.
Guatemalans who were hurt in a slip and fall accident should speak with an attorney to find out what relief they may be entitled to. Our Spanish-speaking lawyers can help you to navigate through the complexities of filing a case. We help accident victims in many ways such as;
- Guatemalan resident hurt in a Miami slip and fall accident
- Lawyer for victim injured in a slip and fall accident at a Miami grocery store
- Miami shopping mall parking lot trip and fall injury
- Slip and fall accident injury at a Miami coffee shop
- Attorney for Guatemalan hurt when slipping on a newly-mopped floor
- Miami convenience store entryway fall injury accident lawyer
- Victim injured when tripping on uneven flooring in a Miami department store
- Miami lawyer for shopping mall trip and fall escalator accident causing serious injury
- Outdoor shopping mall sidewalk trip and fall accident in Miami
- Guatemalan injured in a Miami restaurant slip and fall accident
- Miami supermarket wet entryway slip and fall injury
- Broken bone injury resulting from an elevator fall in Miami
- Miami attorney for victim hurt when slipping on a spilled drink
- Guatemalan victim injured when slipping on a broken stair at a movie theater
No two slip and fall accidents are alike. Your case is unique and needs the care and attention that our Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon can provide. We work on a contingency basis, which means you only pay us a fee if a settlement is reached. We have offices to serve you in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach and Fort Myers. With our free consultation, there is no cost to you to find out what legal options are available. Call us today at 305-285-1115.