Miami Slip and Fall Attorney for Nicaraguans
Miami-Dade is a vibrant county with over 2.75 million residents. Popular with tourists, the county is filled with diverse communities that are heavily influenced by its Latin American residents. With miles of coastline, sunny skies, and plenty to do, Miami continues to attract almost 5,000 new residents every month. With more people moving to the county, the percentage of people renting their homes has jumped up. Statistics show that 49% of the households rented their homes in 2017, compared with 39% in 2010.
Apartments and condominiums are often managed by a landlord or property management company, who are responsible for the upkeep of the common areas, such as parking lots, pools, stairwells, and hallways. When they fail to ensure the safety of these common areas, tenants and guests can get hurt. Parking lots and stairwells that don’t have proper lighting can result in a slip, or trip, and fall accident. Potholes, broken sidewalks, or uneven walkways may cause injury to a tenant or guest if they fall. Broken or leaking pipes or poor drainage can cause water to build up in areas that people walk on, causing them to slip and fall. Malfunctioning elevators, missing stairway handrails, and broken stairs can cause people to get hurt if they fall.
If you or someone you love was injured as a result of a landlord or property manager’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation to pay for your medical bills. The personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm work with Nicaraguans who were hurt in slip and fall accidents. Our Spanish-speaking lawyers can talk to you about your accident, answer your questions, and tell you what options you may have to recover monetary damages for your injuries. Our attorneys work on a contingency basis, which means you only pay a fee if your case is settled. Call us today for your no-cost consultation at 305-285-1115.Nicaraguan Slip and Fall Injury
Our Miami slip and fall lawyers help Nicaraguans who have been injured to collect monetary damages to pay for their medical bills and lost wages. We help accident victims in many ways such as;
- Nicaraguan hurt in a Miami slip and fall accident
- Lawyer for slip and fall accident injury at a Miami convenience store
- Shopping mall trip and fall parking lot accident injury attorney in Miami
- Victim injured when falling over a broken sidewalk in front of a strip mall in Miami
- Nicaraguan injured when slipping on a newly mopped floor in a grocery store
- Movie theater slip and fall accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami department store entryway fall injury accident lawyer
- Neck and back injury resulting from a slip and fall at a Miami gas station
- Construction zone trip and fall accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Attorney for Nicaraguan injured in an apartment building poorly lit stairwell
- Miami department store escalator fall injury attorney
- Outdoor shopping mall entryway slip and fall accident in Miami
- Nicaraguan injured in a Miami coffee shop slip and fall accident
For over 55 years, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have fought for the rights of Nicaraguans who were hurt as the result of their landlord or property manager’s negligence. Our Miami slip and fall lawyers will file your case, negotiate a settlement, and represent your interests in court. We do the legwork for our clients so that they can focus on recovering from their injuries. Our bilingual lawyers help injured victims to recover the compensation they need to pay for medical bills, lost wages, and future care.
Our offices are conveniently located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. We serve clients throughout South Florida. If you or someone you love was hurt in an apartment building or condo slip and fall accident, reach out to the Wolfson Law Firm for your free consultation at 305-285-1115. Don’t be a silent victim – stand up for yourself and get the help that you need. Call us – we are here for you.