Miami Slip and Fall Attorney for El Salvadorans
You are walking through the aisles of your neighborhood grocery store when you suddenly slip in a puddle of water and fall to the ground. You look up and see that familiar yellow sign, cautioning you about a wet floor. You hadn’t seen the sign before you fell, but you see it now.
A store owner has the responsibility to keep the premises safe for those who are visiting. In the event of a hazardous condition, a store owner should take steps to fix the condition and notify the public. Many times, they use a sign to do this. Yet, merely placement of a sign warning customers of impending danger may not always be a viable defense for an owner. Had the store owner cleaned up the puddle of water, instead of just putting up a sign, this may have prevented the slip and fall injury altogether. If the sign was used in place of cleaning up the spill, the owner may share in the responsibility for the accident.
Slip and fall accidents are rarely cut and dry and often have nuances that a skilled personal injury attorney can pick up on. Don’t assume that because a sign was posted that an owner fulfilled their responsibility for maintaining a safe premises. Salvadorans that were hurt in a grocery store slip and fall accident should speak with a Miami slip and fall lawyer at the Wolfson Law Firm. We have bilingual attorneys on staff that will review your case and let you know what legal help you may be able to get. Since there is no charge for our first call to us, it costs you nothing to find out what your rights are. Don’t wait – call the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 today for your free consultation.Wet Floor Slip and Fall Injury
Any place where water or liquids can be spilled, splash in, or accumulate can pose a risk of a wet floor slip and fall injury. According to the Global Floor Safety Network, statistics show that slips and falls are the leading cause of accidents in hotels, restaurants, and public buildings. Some of the most common places for these slips and falls include;
- Grocery stores – Spilled liquid from bottles or containers can pose a risk of falling. Leaking refrigerators, freezers, and poor drainage can also contribute to a slip and fall accident.
- Hotels – The area around pools, hot tubs, and outdoor showers can become slippery from splashing water. Coffee and water that are served in common areas can be spilled onto the floor which can cause someone to slip and fall.
- Restaurants – Drinks that are spilled or food that is dropped on the floor and stepped on can make floors slippery. Drink stations also pose a risk if soda, juice, or water splashes onto the floor when drinks are being refilled.
- Gyms – Some gyms are equipped with pools and hot tubs. Water that is splashed onto the surface around the pool or tub can pose a risk. Water tracked into locker rooms or other common areas from wet bathing suits or dripping towels can result in a person slipping and falling on the wet floor.
Our Miami slip and fall lawyers help Salvadorans who have been injured to collect monetary damages to pay for their medical bills and lost wages. We help accident victims in many ways such as;
- Salvadoran injured in a Miami slip and fall accident
- Miami gas station slip and fall accident attorney
- Hotel pool slip and fall accident injury in Miami
- Lawyer for slip and fall accident injury at a Miami convenience store
- Shopping mall trip and fall entryway accident injury attorney in Miami
- Grocery store slip and fall injury due to spilled liquid
- Attorney for Salvadoran injured in an apartment building fall
- Slip and fall accident injury in a restaurant
- Department store escalator fall injury attorney in Miami
- Miami attorney for neck and back injury from a fall at a strip mall
- Movie theater slip and fall accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Outdoor shopping mall entryway slip and fall accident in Miami
If you or a loved one were hurt in a slip and fall accident, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm are here to help. We work with Salvadorans to recover monetary damages to pay for high medical costs and lost wages due to their injury.
From our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we serve residents throughout South Florida. If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident and don’t know what to do next, contact the Miami slip and fall attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. For your free consultation, call us today at 305-285-1115.