Miami Slip and Fall Attorney for Dominicans
For many of us, weekends are meant for shopping. Miami has some of the best destination malls in the state. Whether you choose the exquisite boutiques at Bal Harbor, the cozy cafes and specialty shops at Espanola Way, or the contemporary stores at Midtown Miami, there is an outdoor shopping experience for everyone. While shopping is a great way to relax and unwind, we don’t think about the hidden dangers that you find in outdoor malls. The wet weather can leave sidewalks, walkways, and entrances very slippery. With the Florida weather being so hot, people often browse the aisles with soda, water, and even ice cream in hand. If these are dropped or spilled, someone can easily slip if it’s not cleaned up quickly.
Regardless of your age, slips and falls can happen to anyone. Statistics show that for adults over 24 years old, falls are the leading cause of injuries. Some of the most common injuries that people experience when they fall include muscle sprains and strains, neck or back pain, broken bones, and head injuries. Victims may end up with medical bills from the hospital and doctor when they seek treatment. These are often costly and are difficult for the injured party to pay.
Dominicans who are injured in slip and fall accidents in shopping malls should speak with a personal injury attorney to discuss the specifics of their accident. Injuries at outdoor malls can pose some special challenges as both the shop owner and mall may share some liability. We have bilingual attorneys on staff that can answer your questions and explain what legal remedies you may have. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident at the mall and don’t know what to do next, call the Miami slip and fall lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. With our free consultation, you can find out what your legal options are. Call us today at 305-285-1115.Dominicans Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident
The island nation of the Dominican Republic is located in the Caribbean. Once ruled by Haiti until 1844 when they gained their independence, the Dominican Republic has a population of over 10 million people. With its Caribbean setting, lush resorts, and warm tropical weather, the Dominican Republic can see 6.5 million visitors every year.Slip and Fall Attorney for Dominicans
Our Miami slip and fall accident lawyers represent Dominican clients that were hurt in slip and fall accidents in Florida. We help clients with several types of slip and fall accidents including;
- Miami lawyer for Dominican injured in a slip and fall accident
- Victim injured in a fall from a slippery outdoor walkway in Miami
- Grocery store spilled liquid slip and fall accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Attorney for a slip and fall injury at a Miami convenience store
- Uneven sidewalk trip and fall accident in a Miami construction zone
- Dominican injured when slipping on a wet entryway at a supermarket
- Miami lawyer for clutter walkway trip and fall injury
- Traumatic brain injury resulting from a slip and fall accident in a department store in Miami
- Attorney for Dominican injured when falling down broken stairs at a Miami office building
- Shopping mall escalator fall injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami convenience store leaking freezer slip and fall accident injury lawyer
- Slip and fall accident injury due to a spilled drink at a restaurant
- Lawyer for shopping mall restroom slip and fall injury due to leaking pipes
If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident at an outdoor mall, it can be intimidating to face this alone. Big corporations and insurance companies may pressure you to settle quickly. Should you need additional treatment, continuing care, or be out of work longer than you expect, settling on your own can leave you without enough money to pay for your bills. This is where our Miami personal injury lawyers can help you. Our bilingual attorneys can determine how much money you need to cover current and future medical expenses, as well as lost wages. If you have a valid case, they can negotiate settlement on your behalf. If your case goes to court, they will defend your rights.
From our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we work with Dominicans throughout South Florida. If you were hurt in an accident, we can help. Call the Wolfson Law Firm at 305-285-1115 today for your no-cost case evaluation.