Miami Shores Personal Injury Lawyer
Miami Shores Village has a population of 10,772. Its residents are ethnically mixed, identifying as white, Hispanic, or African American. The median household income is $101,047 and property value is $442,000. Before Miami Shores was developed, it was set in a rural area with a saw mill, starch mill, tomato packing plant, and a pineapple plantation. The original developers of the village envisioned and built homes inspired by Italian architecture, with lush landscaping and lakes. Much of the workforce in Miami Shores commutes to Miami, experiencing an average of 25.2 minutes each way. Miami Shores is primarily a residential community, with only two small commercial districts.
Residents of Miami Shores may receive injuries from accidents that occurred through no fault of their own. Personal injury claims can occur when a person is injured as a result of negligent actions of another. Accidents involving motor vehicles, slip and fall, and the workplace are common forms of personal injury claims. If you have been the victim of an accident, contact the Miami Shores Personal Injury Attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm. Injuries that result from accidents often impact a victim’s ability to work and causes them to incur high medical costs. Our Miami Shores Personal Injury lawyers can help answer your questions about paying for medical treatment and recovering lost wages. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries or a fatality as the result of a Personal Injury accident and would like to speak to our Miami Shores Personal Injury lawyers, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.Why Contact a Personal Injury Accident Attorney?
Our Miami Shores Personal Injury Accident Lawyers serve clients in the capacity of:
- Miami Shores wrongful death Personal Injury attorney
- Slip and fall Personal Injury Attorney in Miami Shores
- Miami Shores workplace injury Personal Injury lawyer
- Auto accident Personal Injury Attorney in Miami Shores
- Assault and battery Miami Shores Personal Injury attorney
- Miami Shores negligent driver Personal Injury attorney
- Defective product Personal Injury lawyer in Miami Shores
- Miami Shores medical malpractice Personal Injury attorney
- Dog bite Personal Injury Attorney in Miami Shores
- Miami Shores boating accident Personal Injury attorney
- Train accident Personal Injury lawyer in Miami Shores
- Miami Shores road rage Personal Injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident Personal Injury lawyer in Miami Shores
- Miami Shores bicycle accident Personal Injury attorney
If you’ve been injured in an accident through no fault of your own, contact the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.Slip and Fall Personal Injury Cases
Slip and fall accidents can occur while doing the most common things. Whether slipping on a spill in the grocery store or falling down poorly lit stairs, these injuries can be painful, possibly severe. If this happens to you, take appropriate steps to obtain medical treatment and document your accident.
- If you have experienced a slip and fall accident, medical attention should be sought immediately. Seemingly minor injuries can be aggravated over time.
- When possible, take pictures of the area where the fall occurred.
- Obtain copies of medical reports and accident reports.
Proving a personal injury case typically requires consideration of:
- Dangerous conditions – Was the condition such that a reasonable person would not expect it?
- Did the property owner act in a reasonable fashion?
- Did the condition exist long enough that a property owner should have reasonably known about its existence?
- Does the property owner inspect the property and was this identified?
- Was there a legitimate reason for the hazard?
- Would signage or a barrier have prevented the accident?
- Did they violate the law? Are they in compliance with building codes or other rules?
Personal injury claims help accident victims to recover lost wages and pay for medical costs, as well as future care that may be required. Seeking representation will help Personal Injury accident victims to receive the compensation needed to recover from the accident and restore their lives. If you or your loved one has been the victim of a Personal Injury accident, contact the Miami Shores Personal Injury accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm at (305) 285-1115 for help.Miami Shores Personal Injury Accident Attorneys
The Miami Shores Personal Injury accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you and your family to get on the path of recovery.