Miami Gardens Wrongful Death Injury Lawyer
There are many ways to lose a loved one in an accident or incident in Miami Gardens. First and foremost, it is in the middle of the Miami-Dade, the county with most road deaths than any other one in Florida. The Florida Turnpike passes through the eastern part of the city, reaching to the Interstate 95 on the border with North Miami. The city also has criminal rates higher than the US average.
If you happen to have lost a loved one due to wrongful death in any kind of an accident in Miami Gardens, don’t hesitate to call our Miami Gardens wrongful death injury lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Our consultations at (305) 285-1115 are free. We will help you determine whether you are entitled to compensation as a survivor and how to get justice as soon as possible. You should know that it won't be easy to get it. No one wants to admit responsibility for someone's death, but with the right lawyer by your side and depending on the facts of your case, it can be reachable.Accidents Causing Wrongful Deaths in Miami Gardens
One may get killed in Miami Gardens in many different accidents. Most often they occur due to the following:
- Pedestrian accidents in Miami Gardens leading to wrongful deaths
- Wrongful deaths caused by truck accidents in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful deaths caused by bicycle accidents in Miami Gardens
- T-bone accidents leading to wrongful deaths in Miami Gardens
- Rollover accidents leading to wrongful death in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens head-on collisions causing wrongful death
- Miami Gardens car accidents leading to wrongful deaths
- Miami Gardens ATV accidents leading to wrongful deaths
- Wrongful deaths caused by motorcycle accidents in Miami Gardens
- Left turn accidents leading to wrongful death in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death accidents caused by Lyft drivers in Miami Gardens
- Drunk driving accidents leading to wrongful deaths in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death accidents caused by Uber drivers in Miami Gardens
Miami Gardens is part of the Miami-Dade County, known as the county with the most lethal traffic in Florida. The residents of Miami Gardens are justly concerned about the large number of car crashes.
Our Miami accident attorneys deal with wrongful death cases due to other types of accidents, too. They include:
- Wrongful death due to medical malpractice in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death due to violent crime in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death caused by negligent security in Miami Gardens
- Wrongful death due to Miami Gardens parking lot shootings
- Defective product causing wrongful death in Miami Gardens
- Miami Gardens premises liability wrongful deaths
- Miami Gardens armed robbery wrongful deaths
- Wrongful deaths due to Miami Gardens slip and fall accidents
- Wrongful death due to apartment shootings in Miami Gardens
Losing a loved one in any of these will place you in need of the best Miami wrongful death lawyer you can find. Depending on the circumstances of your case, the attorney may help you be compensated for emotional pain and suffering, funeral costs, loss of financial support, loss of parental guidance, loss of gifts, services, and other losses.
The Miami Gardens wrongful death injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have served South Florida since 1963, and with their 50 plus years of experience they are here to help you find justice. Call us today at (305) 285-1115 for free consultations. We won’t ask for fees unless we recover for you.