Miami Gardens Uber Accident Lawyer
Were you hit by an Uber driver in Miami Gardens? Have you been unable to work due to your injuries? If you were involved in a car crash with an Uber driver, call the Wolfson Law Firm for help. Our Miami personal injury lawyers will analyze your case and let you know what legal options are available to you. With our free case evaluation, you pay nothing to find out what monetary damages you might be entitled to. If you were hit by an Uber driver and don’t know what your next step should be, call the Wolfson Law Firm today at (305) 285-1115.
Miami Gardens is a middle-class community located in northwest Miami-Dade County. The city has made a name for itself by hosting a variety of popular festivals such as the International Music and Food Festival and Jazz in the Gardens. Miami Gardens is also home to the Calder Casino and the Hard Rock Stadium.Injured by an Uber Driver in Miami Gardens
There are unique legal issues for car accident victims who were injured by Uber drivers. Since Uber drivers are independent contractors, their insurance coverage for accidents works differently than if they were employed. For the accident victim, this can directly impact the amount of funds available if you get hurt.
Uber drivers are required to carry their own personal automobile insurance. However, the company also carries automobile insurance that may kick in if the Uber driver gets into an accident. However, these amounts may vary based on whether or not the Uber driver had a paying passenger in their car. If they were driving around with their Uber app on, but had no passenger, Uber may cover up to $50,000 per-injury in the driver gets into an accident. But if they have a paying passenger in the car at the time of the accident, Uber’s $1 million policy may apply. In some cases, the driver’s insurance may kick in first, with the Uber policy second.
Given the unique nature of coverage, it is advisable that you speak with a Miami Uber car accident lawyer if you’ve been in an accident. They can review the specifics of your case and analyze the different scenarios involved. If you attempt to settle this claim on your end, you could be losing out on monetary damages that you are entitled to. Call the Wolfson Law Firm today to find out what legal remedies may be available to you.What Does a Miami Car Accident Attorney do After an Uber Accident?
A car accident attorney works with victims who have been injured. They will review the specifics of your accident. If you do have a claim, they will file a lawsuit on your behalf. Personal injury attorneys are experienced with negotiating settlements with insurance companies. Should settlement not be an option, they will represent your rights in court.
Our Miami Gardens personal injury lawyer work with accident victims in many scenarios, such as;
- Miami Gardens Uber car accident attorney
- Lawyer for pedestrian injured when hit by an Uber driver
- Failure to yield car crash accident in Miami Gardens
- Severe rear-end automobile accident injury in Miami
- Attorney for bicyclist hit by an Uber driver running a red light in Miami
- Miami family injured when hit by a car running a red light
- Impaired driver serious crash injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami Gardens attorney for high-speed car chase injury accident victim
- Reckless driving car crash injury accident attorney in Miami
- Miami Gardens victim injured when hit by a car running a stop sign
- Pedestrian hurt when hit by a car backing out of their driveway in Miami
- Victim injured when T-boned by a vehicle running a red light
- Miami Gardens motorcyclist injured when hit by an Uber driver
- Erratic lane-change car crash injury lawyer in Miami
- Attorney for Miami resident hit by a texting driver
- Miami lawyer for victim injured when hit by a speeding car
Since 1963, the Miami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm have represented the rights over car crash injury victims. We work tirelessly to recover monetary damages that can help our clients pay for medical costs that resulted from car accidents. We take care of filing the lawsuit and working with the insurance company to negotiate a settlement.
The Wolfson Law Firm has four convenient offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you were involved in a car crash with an Uber driver, we can help. Call us today (305) 285-1115.