Miami Gardens Lyft Car Accident Lawyer
If you were injured by a Lyft driver, you need to speak with the best Miami Gardens personal injury attorney around. Perhaps you aren’t sure if you have a case or you just have questions about the process. A Miami Uber car accident lawyer can help. With our no-cost, confidential case analysis, you can find out what your legal options are. You can decide what your next steps should be. To find out what your rights are, call Wolfson & Leon today at (305) 285-1115.
Miami Gardens was named after Miami Gardens Drive, which is the main road that runs through the city. With its vast residential neighborhoods, schools, and parks, the city was made for middle-income families. Residents of Miami Gardens are largely of African-American or Caribbean descent.Hit by a Lyft Driver in Miami Gardens
If you were injured in a Lyft car accident, you need to seek help from a Miami personal injury lawyer. Accidents involving Lyft drivers pose very unique circumstances. The amount of your monetary award is impacted by whether or not the driver had a passenger in the car. Since the drivers are independent contractors, you need a Miami Uber car crash lawyer that understands the complexities of an accident with a Lyft driver. You need a personal injury attorney that represent your best interests and help you to get the money you need to pay for your medical treatment, future care, and replace the income that you lost during your recovery. If you try to do this on your own, you may not get everything that you are entitled to. Find out what your rights are by calling Wolfson & Leon today at (305) 285-1115.
Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has worked with car crash victims to help them get the money they need to pay for their medical treatment and get back on the road to recovery. We help injured victims in many ways including;
- Lawyer for victim hit by a Lyft driver on a Miami highway
- Car crash injury caused by a driver failing to follow the rules of the road
- Miami family car crash resulting from a driver traveling at an excessive speed in a residential neighborhood
- Impaired driver serious car crash injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for injured victim hit by a Lyft driver running a red light
- Victim injured when hit by a speeding car in Miami
- Miami Gardens attorney for serious rear-end accident injury
- Injury accident caused by a reckless Lyft driver swerving between cars
- Miami Gardens automobile accident attorney for victim injured by a distracted driver
- Tailgating car accident injury in Miami
- Minivan hit by a car failing to yield when merging onto a highway in Miami
- Lawyer for an injury crash caused by slippery road conditions
- Lyft driver injury crash caused by a failure to stop at a red light
- Crash caused by a store sign obstructing the view of a driver making a right turn
- Pedestrian hit by a car backing out of a parking space at a Miami shopping mall
- T-bone car accident injury lawyer in Miami
- Miami attorney for pedestrian injured when crossing the street
- Teenage driver car crash injury attorney in Miami Gardens
- Automobile accident lawyer for a family hit by a car making a left-hand turn
Drivers who were involved in a car accident with a Lyft driver should contact Wolfson & Leon for help. Our Miami personal injury attorneys can help you to navigate through the complexities of a case against an Uber driver. We take care of filing the case and negotiating a settlement on your behalf. We do the legwork on your case so that you don’t have to. If your case requires litigation, our attorneys will defend your rights in court.
If you were hurt by an Uber driver, you don’t have to deal with this on your own. From our offices in Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Fort Myers, we defend the rights of the residents of South Florida. Schedule your free case evaluation today by calling (305) 285-1115.