Miami Car Crash Attorney for South Miami
The weekends are a great time to get away with the family for a fun day trip. Whether spending the day at the beach or driving down to Zoo Miami, we cherish the time we get to spend together. Our Saturday adventures can quickly go south if we are involved in a car accident. Minor rear-end accidents may result in nothing more than damage to our bumper. A serious car accident involving your family can be devastating. Injuries to multiple family members can throw a family into turmoil. Depending upon the severity of the injuries, we may soon find out lives filled with doctor visits, medical treatments, and in-home care. All of these are costly, yet essential services needed to make a full recovery. Although you may not have been injured, you may be unable to work as you are home caring for your family as they recover from their injuries.
If you have been in a car accident and don’t know what to do next, speak to a South Miami car accident lawyer. Accidents often involve many factors that a personal injury attorney can help you to navigate through. A lawyer will help to file your case and represent your interests to insurance companies and law firms. You can speak with a Miami personal injury attorney at Wolfson & Leon to get answers to questions such as how to pay for medical expenses, what to do when you can’t work, and how to repair damage to your car. For a free evaluation of your case, contact Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115.South Miami Automobile Accident Injury Attorney
Originally called Larkins, the area known as South Miami got its start when Wilson Alexander Larkins purchased land in the region and moved down with his family in 1896. He is credited for building the first general store and post office in Larkins. As the area continued to grow, it caught the attention of other notable people including Harold and Robert Dorn, who moved down to grow mangos and avocado. They later built the Riveria Theatre in 1925. In 1934, the Holsum Bakery was moved to South Miami from its original location in Homestead.
Today, South Miami has a population of 12,255 residents, with over 53% of the population being Hispanic. The median household income for the area is $62,305 and the median property value is $480,700. South Miami residents have a median age of 38.9 years. There are 5,894 people in South Miami who are employed, representing 48% of the city’s population. They spend an average of 26.8 minutes driving to their jobs and work predominantly in positions such as managers, administrators, and educators.Miami Car Accident Lawyer in South Miami
The personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon work with victims who have been injured in car accidents. We help families to recover the compensation they need in order pay for their medical treatment and lost wages. We often defend clients who were injured in car accidents resulting from;
- DUI driver car crash attorney in South Miami
- Defective automobile parts resulting in a car crash injury accident in Miami
- Wrongful death car crash accident lawyer in South Miami
- Miami head-on collision automobile accident attorney
- Texting and driving car crash injury needing a South Miami attorney
- Mobile phone distraction resulting in an automobile accident attorney in Miami
- South Miami wrong-way accident injury attorney
- Miami motorcycle accident involving a car injury lawyer
- Pedestrian hit on sidewalk by a car injury South Miami attorney
- Miami large commercial truck injury accident lawyer
- Attorney for pedestrian injured in crosswalk car crash in Miami
- Miami attorney for car crash accident injury resulting from running a stop sign
- Shopping center parking lot automobile accident injury attorney in South Miami
- Cyclist hit in South Miami by a speeding car causing a serious injury lawyer
- Lawyer for large truck accident causing injury in South Miami
- South Miami failure to yield car accident injury lawyer
- Lawyer for Miami hit and run car accident injury
- South Miami high speed car accident injury attorney
- Parking lot car accident injury attorney in South Miami
- Running a red-light automobile crash injury lawyer in Miami
- South Miami attorney for rear-end automobile accident injury
The Miami car accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of victims injured in car accidents for over 55 years. We take the time to analyze our client’s cases and represent their best interests to insurance companies, legal teams, and in a court of law. We work to help you receive the compensation you and your family needs to pay for medical bills, property damage, and lost wages.
With offices located in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we work with clients throughout Florida. If you have been injured in a car accident and don’t know what to do next, call Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for an initial no-cost consultation.