Miami Beach Uber Accident Attorney
If you were hurt in a car crash caused by an Uber driver, you need the help of the best Miami Beach car accident attorney. Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has helped people who were hurt in accidents to get the money they need to pay for their medical expenses and lost wages. With our free, no-obligation consultation, you can get the answers to your questions and find out what legal options may be available. If we represent your case, you don’t pay us a fee unless it is settled. If you were hit by an Uber driver, call Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 today.
Miami Beach is a fashionable beach resort community located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. The city has a rich blend of distinct, historic architecture mixed with trendy Art Deco designs. Tourists flock to its stylish boutique stores and outdoor cafes. Your visit would not be complete without a stop to its beautiful shoreline.Why Call a Miami Beach Uber Car Crash Lawyer?
Uber is a popular ride-sharing company that is commonly used in Miami. By using the Uber app, tourists and residents can easily schedule a ride to the airport, beach, or the mall. You’ll typically pay less money to take an Uber than you would a taxi or car service.
Uber is also a popular way for people to make some extra money on their own schedule. As long as you meet the company’s requirements and have your own car and insurance, you can be an Uber driver. Across the nation, there are estimated to be over 800,000 Uber drivers.
With so many Uber drivers on the road, there is a higher chance that they may be involved in a car accident. Uber is different than the traditional taxicab company because they don’t employ their drivers. Instead, they are considered independent contractors. Although this limits Uber’s responsibility if their driver is involved in a car accident, the company does carry additional insurance that may kick in depending upon what the Uber driver was doing. If you were hurt in a car accident involving an Uber driver, this can impact the monetary damages you may receive.
To ensure that you receive the monetary damages that you need, you should speak with a Miami Uber car accident attorney at Wolfson & Leon. They can investigate your case and help you decide what your best course of action is. If you try to settle this claim on your own, you may receive less money than what you are entitled to.
Not only do our personal injury lawyers help car accident victims that were hit by an Uber driver, but we also work with accident victims in a variety of ways such as;
- Miami Beach Uber car crash injury lawyer
- Lawyer for Miami resident injured when hit by a car running a stop sign
- Pedestrian injured when hit by an Uber driver that fails to stop at a red light
- Miami Beach attorney for a victim injured by a speeding car
- Severe rear-end car accident injury caused by a distracted driver in Miami
- Miami Beach lawyer for a victim hurt when hit by a teenage driver
- Uber driver car crash caused by failure to check blind spots before changing lanes
- Miami resident injured from a car backing out of a driveway
- Injury accident caused by a reckless driver weaving in and out of traffic on a Miami highway
- Miami Beach attorney for a family hit by a car speeding through a residential neighborhood
- Car accident caused by the driver’s view being obstructed by overgrown bushes in the median of a busy Miami street
- Texting driver automobile accident injury lawyer in Miami Beach
- Victim injured when hit by a large truck injury in Miami
- Miami Beach left-hand turn car crash in a dangerous intersection
- Lawyer for Miami resident hit by a texting driver
- Serious T-bone car accident injury in Miami Beach
Miami Beach residents that were hurt in a car accident caused by an Uber driver should call Wolfson & Leon. If your medical bills are piling up and you can’t work because of your injuries, you need to get help. Our Miami personal injury lawyers are available to answer your questions and review your case at no cost to you.
From our offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers, we represent clients who were injured throughout South Florida. If you’ve been hit by an Uber driver, you can get the help you need by calling Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 today.