Miami Attorney for Lowe's Parking lot Slip and Fall Accident
You can call Wolfson & Leon in Miami if you were injured in a Lowe's parking lot by calling them at (305) 285-1115. They have fought for the injured people of Miami since 1963 and they are ready to help you. Their Lowe's slip and fall lawyers can answer your questions right now.
Parking lot accidents involve more than just getting hit by a car. Parking lots pose other dangers that many of us are unaware of – until an accident happens. When a parking lot is not kept safe for those who visit, people can get hurt. Pedestrians may fall over broken pavement, hidden curbs, or unmarked parking stops. They can slide on debris or slippery parking lot paint.
People can sustain serious, even life-altering injuries when they fall in a parking lot. Extensive medical treatment and prolonged recovery time may lie ahead for injured victims. Not only do victims deal with the physical pain of their injuries many times, but they are also put under extreme financial pressure during their recovery period. And when you're hurt because someone else was negligent, it just doesn't seem fair.Why You Need a Miami Slip and Fall Lawyer
Lowe's Home Improvement stores have become popular over the years. Whether you want to repair a broken water pipe, replace your windows, or set up a garden in the back yard, Lowe's has just about anything you need for home repair and improvement projects.
There are four Lowe's Home Improvement stores located in Miami and its surrounding cities.
- Kendall Lowe's - 9191 SW 137th Avenue
- Hialeah Lowe's – 1650 West 37th Street
- N.W. Miami-Dade Lowe's – 17460 Northwest 57th Avenue
- Homestead Lowe's – 1850 NE Campbell Drive
People get hurt walking in parking lots for many reasons.
- A parking lot may have broken, uneven, or cracked pavement. This can happen if the lot is extensively used or an object, such as a tree root, breaks its surface. In other cases, the lot may deteriorate over time.
- Poor lighting – Potholes, dips, or other hazards that may be easy to spot during the day can become dangerous at night if you can't see them.
- Slippery surface – Parking lot paint is often used to designate select areas or different spots for cars. If the parking lot paint used doesn't have a gritty texture, similar to the asphalt or pavement that it covers, it becomes slippery when it gets wet. While you may be rushing through a Lowe's parking lot to get out of the rain, you can end up getting hurt if the wrong paint was used.
- Elevated surfaces that aren't marked – Many times, a parking lot has elevated surfaces such as speed bumps and parking stops. When these surfaces are not marked by stripes or different colors of paint, a pedestrian may not be able to see them and end up falling.
As a large company, Lowe's may offer you a quick settlement to close your case out. If you want to focus on getting better, you may want to settle fast to get past the accident. With a quick settlement, however, you could unknowingly cut short your medical treatment. If the injuries prove to be more extensive than you expect, you may run out of money before you are fully recovered.
Don't let this happen to you. Call Wolfson & Leon for help. With our free consultation, you can share the details of your accident and explore the legal options that may be available to you. Call us today at (305) 285-1115.Miami Law Firm for Parking lot Slip and Fall Accidents
If you were injured in a Lowe's parking lot because of their negligence, you could recover compensation to pay for such damages as your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering.
The Miami slip and fall attorneys at Wolfson & Leon work to protect your interests. They can help recover the monetary compensation you need to pay for the damages you've incurred.
If you were seriously hurt from a parking lot fall, you should call the best Miami personal injury attorney to defend your rights. To explore your legal options, contact Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 today.