Lowe's Slip and Fall Attorney in Kendall
Were you hurt when you fell in a Lowe's Home Improvement store? If your injury resulted from the negligence by the retailer's management or its employees, you should call the best Miami personal injury attorney for help. The Lowe's slip and fall lawyers in Miami at Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of victims injured in accidents since 1963. We dedicate our efforts to getting justice for our clients.
If you are facing high medical bills and cannot make ends meet because you are unable to work due to your injury, Wolfson & Leon may be able to help. Our skilled personal injury attorneys work on your behalf. We handle the paperwork to file your case. We stand for your rights when negotiating a settlement with Lowe's lawyers and their insurance company. If a settlement isn't in your best interest, we will defend your rights in a court of law. You can find out for free what your rights are by calling Wolfson & Leon today at (305) 285-1115.What to do in a Slip and Fall Accident in a Lowe's Home Improvement Store
Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere in a Lowe's store.
- Entryways can become slippery if rain splashes in or customers track water through the area.
- Customers can slip on mats that are not securely attached to the floor.
- Paint, cleaning supplies, or other liquids spilled in the aisles.
- Sawdust from lumber may accumulate, creating a slippery film on the floor that is hard to see
- Parking lot paint may become slick due to the rain.
Customers who have been seriously hurt in a slip and fall accident at the Kendall Lowe's located at 9191 SW 137th Avenue, you should do the following.
- Report the accident to the store manager and get a copy of any accident or incident report that they complete on your behalf.
- If anyone saw your fall, be sure to get their contact information.
- Use your smartphone to snap pictures of where the accident happened. If there were any warning signs, debris, or obstacles that contributed to your fall, make sure you get pictures of these areas.
- Be sure to write down what you can remember from the accident. It helps to document the time and date of your fall. Also, write down anything else that you recall happening at the time of the accident. It would help if you also wrote down the names of any employees that you spoke with about the accident. This can help trigger your memory of the incident later.
- Even if you feel fine after the accident, you should still get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible. Your body may not feel the impact of the fall for a few hours or even days. Seeing a doctor soon after your accident helps to prevent aggravating your injuries. If your injuries are serious, you need to seek medical attention at once.
Taking these few steps can supply helpful documentation if you have a case.Miami Slip and Fall Accident Law Firm
Since 1963, Wolfson & Leon has defended the rights of people hurt in accidents at large retailers, such as Lowe's, that were not their fault. Our Miami personal injury lawyers work relentlessly to help injured parties get the compensation they need to pay for their medical treatment, continuing care, and current and future lost wages.
If you aren't sure if you have a case or just have questions about your accident, schedule a no-fee consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys. We can review the specifics of your accident and let you know what legal courses of action may be available for you. The attorneys at Wolfson & Leon will defend your rights and help you get back to the life as you had before your injury. Call us for your no-cost consultation today at (305) 285-1115.