Little Haiti Car Accident Lawyer
If you were injured in an accident in Little Haiti, you need to speak with the best Little Haiti personal injury attorney around to answer your questions and guide you through the process of filing a case. For over 55 years, the Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon have helped injured victims to recover the monetary damages they need to pay for costly medical bills and replace lost wages. Whether you were injured by a car or hurt in a slip and fall accident, Wolfson & Leon is here to help. We offer a no-cost, confidential case analysis and never charge you a fee for our services unless we settle your case. Find out what your rights are today by calling at 305-285-1115.Little Haiti in Miami
Little Haiti is a vibrant neighborhood in Miami. With almost 75% of its population being of Haitian-descent, this community is defined by its brightly-colored buildings and murals. Once known as Lemon City, this bustling community is packed with family-owned restaurants and shops. You’ll find plenty of authentic Haitian music, dancing, and cuisine as you walk the streets of Little Haiti.Why Call A Little Haiti Personal Injury Lawyer?
When you get into an accident, your first thought may be to work with your insurance company to put in a claim. After all, if you’re starting to get big medical bills in the mail, you may be panicking if you don’t have the money to pay for them.
This may not be the best course of action for you.
Insurance companies are all about saving money. That quick settlement that they are offering you may help you out right now, but what happens if you need more treatment. What if your recovery time is longer than you expected and you’re out of work? If you settle quickly, you may not get enough money to pay for your bills. You may end up causing a greater financial burden on your family if you settle quickly.
By working with a Miami personal injury lawyer, you are in a better position to receive the compensation you need to pay for medical bills and future care that you may need. The attorneys at Wolfson & Leon can help you to recover wages that you’ve lost while you were unable to work. We represent the best interests of our clients when negotiating a settlement and, if necessary, defend their rights in a court of law. We work to get you the maximum award that you are entitled to.
Our Miami car accident attorneys help the residents of Little Haiti who were injured in car accidents in a variety of ways such as;
- Miami lawyer for victim seriously injured in a car accident
- Reckless driver failing to stop at a red light causing a car crash in Miami
- Little Haiti resident injured by a car entering the wrong side of the highway
- Attorney for Miami pedestrian hit while waiting to cross the street
- High-speed car accident injury crash attorney in Miami
- Attorney for victim injured in a large vehicle crash in Miami
- Little Haiti resident hit by an impaired driver
- Miami lawyer for a victim seriously injured when hit by a teenage driver
- Motorcycle crash injury attorney in Miami
- Victim hurt when hit by a driver who was texting
- Little Haiti victim hurt in a parking lot car crash
- Lawyer for bicyclist hit by a speeding car on a Miami residential street
- Negligent driver weaving in and out of traffic causing a car crash injury in Miami
- T-bone injury accident in a dangerous intersection in Miami
- Family hurt when their SUV was hit by a speeding car on a Miami highway
- Bicyclist injured when hit by a driver changing lanes in Miami
- Serious rear-end car accident at a busy Miami intersection
At Wolfson & Leon, you will work with skilled attorneys who can help you recover the monetary damages you need to pay for your medical treatment. We offer a free analysis of your case where we can answer your questions and explain options available to you. Although we do the legwork, you call the shots. We take care of filing your case and settling your claim so that you can focus on getting better.
Wolfson & Leon serves injured victims throughout South Florida. We have four convenient offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you were hurt in an accident, you don’t have to face this alone. Call Wolfson & Leon for help today at 305-285-1115.