Liberty City Personal Injury Lawyers
At Wolfson & Leon in Miami, our Liberty City injury lawyers can represent you and your family if you were hurt in any type of accident caused by a negligent person or corporation. Since 1963 we have served Liberty City and Miami. We know what to do and we can help you.
Our Liberty City injury legal team is standing by and we can help you, your family and your friends. The only thing you need to do is call us at (305) 285-1115 so we can start working on your case right away.Liberty City
The construction of I-95 in Overtown and the decline of restrictive covenants in the wake of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 dramatically altered the neighborhood in the 60s. Lower income elderly and welfare-dependent families migrated to Liberty City, following their displacement in Overtown. This lead to higher income black families moving to areas like Florida City and Miami Gardens.
In the immediate post-civil rights era, crime grew to a staggering rate in these increasingly poverty-stricken areas, which only grew worse during the race riots that tore through Liberty City in August 1968 during the Republican National Convention.
In the 1990s and 2000s Liberty City has been home to many great musicians, such as Luther Campbell, Trina, Trick Daddy, and even some NFL players like Chad “Ocho Cinco” Johnson and Willis McGahee. It currently hosts a population of approximately 23,000 people.Liberty City Car Accident and Injury Attorneys
The Liberty City Wrongful Death Attorneys and Injury Lawyers at Wolfson & Leon represent people traumatically impacted and affected by vehicular related injuries, harms and deaths in:
- Liberty City Motorcycle Accident
- Rear-end Car Accidents in Liberty City
- Head-on Collisions in Liberty City
- Liberty City Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Injuries in Liberty City
- Liberty City Car Accidents
- Liberty City Left Turn Accidents
- Liberty City Wrongful Death Claims
- Drunk or Impaired Car Accidents in Liberty City
- Liberty City Truck Accidents
- Liberty City Uber or Lyft Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents in Liberty City
Our Miami car accident lawyers provide advice for injury victims, their friends, and their loved ones on what to do following incidents or accidents and what they should expect such as:
- How to Find the Best Liberty City Car Accident Lawyer
- Rear-end Accidents and Injuries in Liberty City
- What to Do After a Car Accident in Liberty City
- Car Accident Injuries in Liberty City
- Liberty City Motorcycle Accidents Resulting in Wrongful Death
- Medical Doctors for your Liberty City Accident
- Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Liberty City
- How to Find the Best Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Liberty City
- Motorcycle Accident Evidence in Liberty City
- Causes of Rear-end Car Accidents in Liberty City
- What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident in Liberty City
- Car Accident Medical Treatment in Liberty City
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Injury Accidents in Liberty City
- Distracted Driving Accidents in Liberty City
- Car Accident Negligence in Liberty City
If you live in Liberty City and were hurt in an accident because of negligence by another, the Miami personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can represent you and your family.
We offer free and confidential consultations. We handle all personal injury cases based on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay attorneys’ fees only if we make a financial recover. In specific cases we can make an insurance company pay our attorneys’ fees. We can explain that in greater detail when you call us at (305) 285-1115.
The Miami personal injury attorneys at Wolfson & Leon proudly serve not only the Liberty City community but also serve the folks in Overtown, Edgewater, Brownsville, Miami Beach, Hialeah, Downtown Miami, Wynwood, Liberty City, Miami Gardens, Midtown, Little Haiti, Doral, North Miami, Coconut Grove and North Miami Beach.