Liberty City Car Crash Lawyer
Most people who have been in a car accident have a general idea of what they should do. One of the first things to do is check to make sure that everyone is ok. If someone has been injured, call for medical assistance immediately. Speak to the other driver and get their contact and insurance information. Take pictures, call the police, write down the names and phone numbers of witnesses – those are all pretty standard steps to take.
But what do you do if the offending driver speeds away before you even get out of the car? When a driver does not stop or leaves the scene of an accident, this is known as a hit and run accident. Failing to stop or leaving the crash site can result in dire consequences for all parties involved. If someone is seriously hurt or trapped in the wreckage, medical treatment can be delayed if there is no one around that can call for help. In 2019, the state of Florida had 105,128 reported hit and run accidents of which 20,754 occurred in Miami-Dade County. Statistically, approximately 20% of all hit and run accidents happen in Miami-Dade County.
If you were injured by a hit and run driver, don’t wait to contact a Miami car accident lawyer. Hit and run car crashes have unique circumstances that a skilled personal injury attorney can help you to navigate through. Even though you don’t know the identity of the other driver, the Miami personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can review your case and explain what your rights are. Schedule your free consultation today by calling (305) 285-1115.Liberty City Car Accident Injury
Once known as the “Model City”, Liberty City was once a thriving community that was heavily populated by Black Americans. Famous personalities such as Dr. Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., Mickey Mantle, and Althea Gibson once stayed in the famed Hampton House Motel and Villas and Muhammed Ali once lived in the area. Over 20,000 people live in Liberty City today. Although the area has been in decline for several years, it is experiencing an economical, resurgence.Can a Liberty City Automobile Accident Lawyer Help You?
Even though you may not know the identity of the offending driver, a Miami car accident law firm may be able to track them down. Surveillance cameras and private investigators are among the tools that a personal injury attorney may use to find the perpetrator.
Whether or not the offending driver is found, your Miami car crash lawyer will work with the insurance company to negotiate the best settlement on your behalf. Should litigation be necessary, they are skilled to defend your rights in a court of law.
The Wolfson Law firm represents injured car accident victims in a variety of situations including;
- Miami hit and run car crash lawyer for accident victims
- Distracted driver automobile accident injury in Liberty City
- Victim injured in a T-Bone car crash at a busy intersection in Miami
- Failure to stop at a red light automobile accident injury lawyer
- Miami highway high-speed car crash injured victim
- Attorney for pedestrian hit by a car when crossing the street in Miami
- Head-on collision car crash in Miami
- Lawyer for victim injured by an impaired driver on a Liberty City street
- Inexperienced driver car accident injury victim in Miami
- Miami attorney for texting and driving car crash injury
- High-speed car crash on a residential street in Liberty City
- Victim injured when rear-ended by another car at a high speed in Miami
- Liberty City lawyer for bicyclist injured when hit by a car
- Miami lawyer for wrong-way accident injury
- Negligent motorist car crash injury lawyer for Liberty City
- Parking lot automobile accident injury in Miami
- Liberty City attorney for car crash caused by a driver failing to stop at a red light
- Pedestrian hit when a car is backing out of their driveway in Miami
- Liberty City lawyer for victim injured in a motorcycle accident
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has represented the rights of Liberty City victims who were hurt in car accidents. We work for our clients to help them claim monetary damages to pay for medical bills, replace lost income, and for future care that they may need as they recover from their injuries. Whether we are working with insurance companies or the authorities, we help car accident injury victims to get their lives back on track.
We represent clients throughout South Florida from our four office locations in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and Fort Myers. If you are the victim of a hit and run car accident in Liberty City and don’t know what to do, call the Wolfson Law Firm today for a free consultation at (305) 285-1115.