Kendall Personal Injury Law Firm
Kendall is a collection of neighborhoods located south of Miami. The area now known as Kendall was purchased by the Florida Land and Mortgage Company in 1883. Henry John Broughton Kendall relocated to the area to manage the newly purchased land, with the city ultimately being named after him. Growth was slow in the early days, as the land was not eligible for homesteading. Eventually, a post office was opened in 1914 and a school in 1929. Over time, the city continued to grow by through the addition of new neighborhoods, shopping centers, parks, and other community attractions.
Currently, Kendall has a population of 74,559, with approximately 65% of its residents being of Hispanic origin, 26% are white, and the remaining 9% representing African Americans and other races. A high percentage of its Hispanic population are Cuban, followed by residents from Columbia, Nicaragua, and Peru. The average age of the population is 42.5 years old. The median household income is $64,339 and the median property value is $312,800. The home ownership rate is 64%, exceeding the national home ownership average of 63.6%. Kendall residents have the highest employment in management, administrative, and sales positions and commute an average of 31 minutes to their jobs. Healthcare and social services, education, and retail are the most common industries that employ residents. Currently, 9.4% of the population lives below the poverty line, which is less than the national average of 14%.
Kendall is a collection of communities, which include residents living in West Kendall, Westwood Lakes, Tamiami, Glenvar Heights, Sunset, and Olympia Heights. Largely an area for residential neighborhoods, Kendall is family-friendly with its many schools, parks, and shopping centers. After enduring extreme property damage from Hurricane Andrew in 1992, many of the homes and businesses in the area were rebuilt.
Recently, Kendall’s culinary scene has boomed, attracting well-known chefs and restaurants to its streets. The sprawling Dadeland Mall is located in Kendall, which is home to many retail giants, such as Macys, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom. Those wishing to discover their retro-side enjoy Kendall’s roller skating rink, arcades, or their ice skating rink. For those who enjoy the outdoors, Kendall is known for its lower-cost golf courses.
Kendall is also the home to many other attractions, including the Miami Peacock Adventures, a fishing charter company known for catching Peacock Bass, as well as state parks and nature preserves.Kendall Personal Injury Lawyers
The Kendall accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon serve their clients in the following ways;
- Kendall personal injury attorney
- Wrongful death lawyer in Kendall
- Kendall premises liability accident attorney
- Defective product accident attorney in Kendall
- Kendall car accident lawyer
- Distracted driver car accident attorney in Kendall
- Kendall intoxicated driver motor vehicle accident attorney
- Intersection accident attorney in Kendall
- Kendall motorcycle accident lawyer
- Pedestrian automobile accident lawyer in Kendall
- Left-hand turn car crash accident injury attorney in Kendall
- Kendall parking lot automobile accident attorney
- Medical malpractice lawyer in Kendall
- Kendall large truck accident lawyer
- Elevator trip and fall accident lawyer in Kendall
- Kendall elevator trip and fall accident attorney
- Product liability accident lawyer in Kendall
- Kendall Trip and fall accident lawyer
- Kendall violent crime injury lawyer
- Uber car accident attorney in Kendall
- Lyft automobile accident attorney in Kendall
- Kendall slip and fall lawyer
For over 55 years, the Kendall personal injury lawyers of Wolfson & Leon have represented clients who have been injured in accidents. Our personal injury lawyers represent victims who have been injured in accidents, such as slip and fall premise liability claims, motor vehicle crashes, and medical malpractice suits. Many times, accident victims are hit with high medical bills or lose wages due to an inability to work. With offices located in Miami, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach, Wolfson & Leon works with their clients to receive the compensation needed to recover from their injuries.
We proudly serve the residents of Kendall, as well as the surrounding neighborhoods of Downtown Miami, South Miami, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Coral Way. If you of someone that you love has been injured an accident, contact the attorneys at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation. We are here to help.