Kendale Lakes Personal Injury Lawyer
Each year, residents of Kendale Lakes are injured in accidents. Many times, people are injured through no fault of their own. Injuries can occur when drivers don’t operate their vehicles with reasonable care or property owners don’t ensure that their premises is safe. If you have been the victim of an accident, contact the Kendale Lakes personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon. Injuries that result from accidents often impact a victim’s ability to work and causes them to incur high medical costs. Our Kendale Lakes personal injury lawyers can help answer your questions about paying for medical treatment and recovering lost wages. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries or a fatality as the result of a Personal Injury accident and would like to speak to our Kendale Lakes personal injury lawyers, contact Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.Kendale Lakes
Kendale Lakes was known as a bedroom community in its earlier years, with many prominent attorneys calling it home in the mid-to-late 1970’s. It has since grown into a suburban community with housing developments, schools, and parks. The city currently has a population of 59,217 with almost 90% of its residents being Hispanic. Kendale Lakes has a high home ownership rate at 71.9%, with median housing values at $193,600. Much of its workforce commutes to Miami or other nearby cities with an average commute time of 35.5 minutes.Why Contact a Personal Injury Accident Attorney for You Kendale Lakes Accident?
Our Kendale Lakes Personal Injury Accident Lawyers serve clients in the capacity of:
- Kendale Lakes wrongful death personal injury attorney
- Slip and fall Personal Injury Attorney in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes workplace injury personal injury lawyer
- Auto accident Personal Injury Attorney in Kendale Lakes
- Assault and battery Kendale Lakes personal injury attorney
- Kendale Lakes negligent driver personal injury attorney
- Defective product personal injury lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes medical malpractice personal injury attorney
- Dog bite Personal Injury Attorney in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes boating accident personal injury attorney
- Train accident personal injury lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes road rage personal injury attorney
- Pedestrian accident personal injury lawyer in Kendale Lakes
- Kendale Lakes bicycle accident personal injury attorney
Wondering if you have a case? Have questions? Contact Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for a free consultation.What Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Case?
Insurance companies will often offer quick settlements in order to minimize their payouts. An early settlement may not consider all factors and you may not receive the compensation that you deserve. This can include:
- Current and future medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of income if you are unable to work
- Property damage and replacement
- Mental and emotional stress
- In-home care
- Transportation or other costs
It’s important to know your rights. An early settlement with an insurance company may not provide enough compensation to help you heal and complete your recovery.Kendale Lakes Personal Injury Accident Victims
Injuries that lead to loss of wages and financial burdens from medical bills can lead to you feeling the need to take whatever you can get. That is what the negligent party wants you to do and is the reason why it is so important to ensure you are educated on your case. Don’t settle for less when you could be entitled to much more. That why you need to consult with an experienced team to represent you.
Seeking representation will help personal injury accident victims to recover lost wages, pay for medical expenses, receive continued care and rehabilitation, and repair damaged property. If you or your loved one has been the victim of a personal injury accident, contact the Kendale Lakes personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon at (305) 285-1115 for help.Kendale Lakes Personal Injury Accident Attorneys
The Kendale Lakes personal injury accident attorneys at Wolfson & Leon can help you and your family to get on the path of recovery. We can answer your questions. We are here for you. We can help.